Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff Application ~ : AgentRetroWave - for - Helper

AgentRetroWave

Previous IGN: AgentRetroWave
Timezone: CST (central standard time).
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Super Duper friendly.
How active are/were you: I'm on at least everyday for 2-4 hours.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Absolutely.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Survival only.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: because I wanted to help make Jurrasic a better place for the community and it's people.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: not only would I keep my eye out for people misbehaving, but I believe I can help with my positive vibes too. :D
What will you do to improve the community?: hopefully in the near future, I can help with suggestions to the server, anything within my power to help it grow into the best server it can be.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): was on PhoenixMC as a helper, was on for quite a bit until I had to resign from there due to personal reasons.
Can you record?: yup! I have StreamLabs as my recording client.
Do you have a microphone?: a working? yes, a awesome one? ehhh.
Have you ever been banned from any server?: N o p e
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: I will always get along with people! and I will never be biased, we're all in this together.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: absolutely, I'm down for whatever the upper staff decide.

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Pros
Can record
Hass staff experience

Cons
Severely lacking detail
Some grammatical errors
Recently a new player

Thank you for applying for the staff team here at JurassicMC! I have carefully read you're entire application and provided with pros and cons above. I strongly recommended you edit your application and add more detail.

felipe1764

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Pros
- Has a mic

Cons
- Severely lacks detail
- Grammatical errors
- Seems rushed
- New to the server

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your application seems rushed. Feel free to edit your application at any point in time, and I hope to see you around JurassicMC!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • You forgot to mention that you swore in chat, totally not acceptable to do.
  • You put absolutely no effort into this application what so ever, meaning you won't out any effort into being staff.
You may re apply in two weeks