Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff Application 1

claire

IGN:Bigapes

Previous IGN: I don have any previous ones

Age (Must be 13 or older): In 5 days i will be 14 so right now, i am 13 years old
Timezone: PST-Washington State, USA

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I think that i am a neutral person and if someone really gets under my nerves or skin, then i can be a little toxic. But overall, i think that i can be a friendly person to other people because i will sometimes help other players and give them stuff if they are a new player or if they have just died and lost all of their stuff.

How active are/were you: I am very active. On the server, i will be on every other week, but i am on discord everyday so i will be active but not online on the minecraft server.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes. I go on discord about for 5 hours a day for everyday of the week and on the minecraft server, ever other week with 3 hours a day.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more? I play survival much more, but i pop in on skyblock sometimes.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I want to help others and not just new players, i want to be able to make sure old players are happy to, but i will also be able to enforce the rules not to hard, but just that they can follow them at all times.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:I will benifit the jurassic community by being on the lookout for spammers, griefers, and hackers to make sure that they do not disrupt or harm the server in any way.

What will you do to improve the community?:I will improve the community by keeping the environment friendly by making sure everybody is kind to one another. I would also help by being active as much as possible to help the other staff run the server.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have been an Admin on a server before, but the server failed and shut down.

Can you record?:Yes

Do you have a microphone?:Yes and it works quite well.

Have you ever been banned from any server? Sadly, yes i have been banned from this server before a few times, once because my brother was using my account and broke some blocks.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:I vow that if i am accepted into the team that i will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: i vow that during my time of Staffing i will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, i can get along quite well with people who show respect and kindness to others and yes, i will never ever be biased.

Tr1xstr

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
pros:

Cons:
Spelling mistakes
Grammatical errors
Ban history
Active bi-weekly
Lacks detail
Unanswered questions

Hello, Bigapes. Here I have provided my pros and cons to your application with the aim of constructive criticism. I strongly recommend you revise this application as there are many lacking areas. First, your application is missing questions. These are not optional, if you are applying, you must answer all questions. Also, the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors do not impress me. I suggest using Grammarly or even a basic spell checker. Your activity online the server will be an issue, we require 10-15 hours weekly, bi-weekly will not cut it. Feel free to edit your application at any time. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!

unobjectionable

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hello Bigages. Thank you for putting the time and effort into creating an application on Jurassic MC. Below, I will detail areas that were strong and areas that you could've improved on.

Pros:
1) Age
2) Potential to be active
3) Correct Intentions

Cons:

Spelling mistakes
Grammatical errors
Ban history
Active bi-weekly
Lacks detail
Unanswered questions

I may have copied my cons from Tr1xter, but I believe that they're all 100% correct. -1

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • Ban history, recent also. Meaning you cannot follow rules and greifing is a serious offence. You must respect others as a person and what is theirs.
You may re apply in two weeks.