Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff App

SZ.

IGN:
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)

Age (Must be 13 or older):

Timezone:
GMT

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
Friendly

How active are/were you:
I would say i could be on atleast 6-7 hours a day my schedule would be something like

Monday: 7+ hours
Tuesday: 7+ hours
Wednesday 7+ hours
Thursday 5+ hours
Friday: 8+ hours
Saturday 8+ hours
Sunday 7+ hours

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:
Yes atleast 3x this

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:
Yes i like skyblock and survival it is much more peaceful than HCF/factions

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I found this server by a twitch streamer and i have been playing on it for the last few days and i really enjoy it. It is fun, peaceful, friendly and the staff are super nice

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:

Well i am extremely active in game so i would be moderating the server/chat and making it the most enjoyable for players also banning/punishing the people breaking the rules such as dupers etc and i would be super friendly towards the staff/players and i would be a chill/relaxed person to hang around with and personally i think i would benefit the server due to my activity friendliness and all round being a good staff member by knowing what i am doing and how to do it.

What will you do to improve the community?:
Not 100% sure what is meant by this but i think you mean like the overall/general skyblock and survival community. If this is what is meant by this then i would. Try make it less toxic if its toxic at all. Prevent dupe glitches to the eco stays the same and does not get abused And i would do my best to try keep the community alive by getting/pushing for new and fun updates that will keep players interested

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):

EnvoHCF (Manager) - resigned due to irl resign
Lorah (Manager) - resigned due to toxic owner/him ddosing
TemperHCF (Plat-Admin) - resigned - got bored
VenusHQ (Plat-Admin) - demoted owner was ddosing and i exposed him
Galastics (Sr-admn) resigned - couldn't be botherd with the annoying staff
Galaxyorbs (Admin) - resigned owners never on
Coral.gg(Admin) - resigned server closed
HCPrimal (Mod+) - demoted - inactive (i went on holiday and forgot to put my away notice in)
Kira (T-Mod) - resigned due to irl stuff
FiercePvP( T-Mod) - demoted owner didnt like me
SagePvP ( Helper) demoted - fake proof from friends

Can you record?:
Yes i have GOOD obs settings and replay mod just in case :)

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes i have a blue yeti nano configured to the right settings to sound nice,

Have you ever been banned from any server?:
I do have a few bans on other servers but they are mostly false or me messing around with friends but i have never been banned on Jurassic

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
Yes i vow

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your
fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes i vow

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:

Yes i do have a lot of patience so i would not really be annoyed or dislike anyone in particular but if i did dislike someone no matter how much i disliked them i would be fair, even and honest when it comes to staffing and in general. Due to me being an honest person and all around nice/Do not hold grudges

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes i understand that if you want to demote me you can or if i do anything wrong you can and will demote me. But i can assure you i will not do anything wrong and even if i do. It will most likely be a mistake and i will straight away contact an owner/manager and get it resovled/fixed and i will take/own up to the punishments of my actions/​

SZ.

Not even joking the second i clicked "Post" on this application i was banned for 3d for griefing. Not sure why i was banned really but i assume its due to the base i was trying to make next to mamalizzeh. She was a streamer and i was watching her stream so i tpa'ed to her and then got a claim with my friend Learn300 and Juiici next to her and we started breaking stuff to flatten it out. due to it being an sloppy area and apparently this is griefing even tho this is my claim

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Not even joking the second i clicked "Post" on this application i was banned for 3d for griefing. Not sure why i was banned really but i assume its due to the base i was trying to make next to mamalizzeh. She was a streamer and i was watching her stream so i tpa'ed to her and then got a claim with my friend Learn300 and Juiici next to her and we started breaking stuff to flatten it out. due to it being an sloppy area and apparently this is griefing even tho this is my claim
If you would like to make an appeal for your ban you may do so here.

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for applying for the staff team here at JurassicMC! Below I have provided the pros and cons of your application. Looks like you were staff for lots of servers, which strikes a wrong chord with me. You either resigned or got demoted from most of them, and even just "got bored" on one of them, this doesn't look good. Also, a recent new player with a recent ban doesn't look good, seeing you only been on the server for 1 hour and 49 minutes. Hope to see you around the server!

Pros

Cons
Recent new player - 1 hour 49 minutes
Recent ban (Grief)
Numerous grammatical errors

Feel free to edit your application at any time before one of the owners responds.​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • A lot of demotions off servers, doesn't show good staff quality.
  • You're currently banned, showing you do not follow the rules.
You may re apply in two weeks.