Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspectral

Thread starter #1
IGN: Aspectral

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) https://namemc.com/profile/Aspectral.2

Age (Must be 13 or older): 13

Timezone: PST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Neutral

How active are/were you: I can contribute 1-2 hours each day.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply for Jurassic because I want to have a positive impact on the server and its community.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I will catch hackers, moderate chat, and make new players feel welcome.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will strive the community towards a hacker free and non toxic community.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
OctanePVP- Moderator
AthenaMC- Moderator
AGM- Moderator
Forever Factions- Moderator
ZaraMC- Helper
Nyan Lands- Helper

Can you record?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server?

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes

Respect

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hi.
Couple things :
1. This app is lacking a bit of detail.
2. i havent seen you around much so i cant judge you based on your community interaction.
3. You seem to have a lot of staff history, do you have any proof to go around with it.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm me on Discord with your gmail and proof of staff history.

Status
Not open for further replies.