Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electro118

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #1
IGN: Electro118

Previous IGN: https://namemc.com/search?q=Electro118

Age (Must be 13 or older): 13 Years Old.

Timezone: Pacific Standard time.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community?: Friendly and Helpful.

How active are/were you: My online average is 2-3 hours a day. 1 in the morning, 2 at night.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes, Up to 21 hours a week.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I would like to apply for Jurassicmc.net because I like making servers a better place, muting or giving warnings to character spammers, making sure people stay online, grow the community, kick cheaters/hackers, and getting rid of the glitches that people find and don't tell.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: With me more people would get helped when they first start, explained rules and commands, separated arguments, and best of all, stop greifers and hackers because they are the reason people get mad and leave the server.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will make sure people have fun/make new friends, stay online as long as they possibly can, and remove hackers.

Previous staff experiences: I used to be helper on a server that is now called PVP lab but it was deleted and renamed for the second time which made me leave and get demoted.

Can you record?: Yes, able to record on OBS studio. (includes streaming)

Do you have a microphone?:
I have a headset with mic.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: No.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow that I will not Harm, Disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines,
not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I vow to follow the Staff rules and guidelines as well as not leak them and respect my fellow companions even if I don't like them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all?
And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
I am able to get along with anyone even without liking the person, I am never biased to Staff decisions because you never know if they are smarter than me.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I understand.

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
My Rating is:

Reasons why are:

Pros
Easily readable
Active
Staff experience

Cons
Needs some more detail
Haven't seen you chatting to other players(From my personal View)
Some grammar mistakes
Also watched tried to burn people and take their things​

Last edited:

Electro118

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #3
My Rating is:

Reasons why are:

Pros
Easily readable
Active
Staff experience

Cons
Needs some more detail
Haven't seen you chatting to other players(From my personal View)
Some grammar mistakes​
Thank you for the advice. I haven't even seen you on so that's probably why you don't see me, but all in all thank you for the feedback.
Trojan the person I put lava next to was a friend and he took my loot so don't worry. I would never take loot or burn a random person.

Last edited:

Respect

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hi there.
1. You have a decent bit of detail.
2. Your answers are straight forward and i get what youre trying to say.
Previous staff experiences: I used to be helper on a server that is now called PVP lab but it was deleted and renamed for the second time which made me leave and get demoted.
this is a red flag. What did you get demoted for?
4. I have seen you around.

neutral

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Neutral, This application seems to be rushed as I expected some more detail from some questions on the application. I've also caught upon a few grammar mistakes and it would be much better if you were to give us more detail on either you've been demoted/resigned on the previous staff experiences you've had.

I believe you are active on the server, as I see you around from time to time. You engage and communicate with other players on the chat which is much appreciated, this shows that you care about the JurassicMC Community.

This is a neutral rating, so don't take it as either a -1 or a +1.

Best of Luck on the application,
iMakeVideos

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm me on Discord with ign and gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.