Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN:Bigapes

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)

Age (Must be 13 or older): 13

Timezone: PST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): neutral and toxic. i can be friendly, but i might express my annoyance at someone

How active are/were you: every other week, the other week, i am at my mother's

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? on every other week, i can contribute to up to 50 hours

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: i would like to apply because i love this server, and i want to be a part of people who help the server

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: i will make sure that the server rules are always followed,and people are kind

What will you do to improve the community?: i will help by making sure people are happy, and are friendly

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): i have never been a part of any server's staff

Can you record?: i can

Do you have a microphone?: i do

Have you ever been banned from any server? i have banned twice on this server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:i do vow

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: i can get along with everybody

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? i won't be biased, and i can get along with others

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: i do understand if i was, it would be for a good reason

Last edited:
Thread starter #2
i edited it, hope you type your opinon on it!
i will like if you reply quickly, i mean no offense

Last edited:

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
pros
cons
you cant record. That is imperative.
Large lack of detail, answers are extremely short.
You can only be active every other week yet you say thay you can make ten hours a week? That is not possible.

Put alot more detail in, and do your best to get a recording software. I recommend OBS.

also, please stop making new applications and just edit your old one, thanks.

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Pros:
Cons:
You lied about your bans. You have been banned two times on our server as well as other history.
Long history on jurassic
Has been seen being toxic
Cannot record
Grammar/spelling issues
little to not detail
short periods of inactivity

As we understand that no one is perfect, you are more than welcome to using things like google docs to help you with grammar and spelling. You may EDIT you application. Please do not make another one.​

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Pros:
Cons:
You can't Record
Lack of detAIL

A long history of being toxic
Previous infractions on the server​

Thread starter #6
ok, srry i did not know i could edit my applications on the same thread\
and i have just set up my recording equipment

Last edited:
Thread starter #7
i have edited it, also i don't remember being banned twice, but i guess i was.

Last edited:

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.