Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
What is your username? Spacecontrol
Who banned you? iMakeVideos
What were you banned for? Ban Evading
When were you banned (Include Date and Time)? 2/29/2020 4:00pm
Any previous punishments? no
Are you guilty? no
Reason for appealing? My 8 year old son (suncontrol) was banned, he's upset and he won't tell me what he did. My username is Spacecontrol, and when I tried to log in I found that I had also been banned. iMakeVideos must think that I am suncontrol trying to log in under a similar name. I will find out what suncontrol was banned for and see if he can apologize and appeal also as this is (I think) his first offense.
Evidence to support the appeal (Screenshot of ban message, etc):

okay, suncontrol was banned for typing in an IP address that he saw on an Unspeakable YouTube video. He didn’t understand that this is not allowed.

Now he just told me that he logged in on his brother’s account (mooncontrol) and got him banned too. To be clear, Spacecontrol, suncontrol, and mooncontrol are three different people - my two sons and me.
1583016706456.jpeg 1583016706456.jpeg

Last edited:

Nadie

Senior Admin
Staff member
Senior Admin
Pending​
Do you have discord? If possible, I would like to speak to you either in voice chat or text, I would like to confirm that in fact the accounts are not all owned by the same person. I am willing to unban your son, but in the future, you should let him know to be a bit more cautious with some of the things he does. I recommend you advise him to read the rules, that way he can stay out of trouble in the future :).

My discord is nadie.#0999 - Please get back to me as to whether this can happen.

Thread starter #3
Yes, we can do that. I've never had Discord before but I just downloaded the app & will add your discord. I'll talk to him and go over the rules with him

Nadie

Senior Admin
Staff member
Senior Admin
Accepted; I have spoken to the father of Suncontrol, and they are both very understanding and said they will follow rules closely in the future. Spacecontrol, Suncontrol and Mooncontrol are indeed three seperate players.