Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock Suggestions

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Thread starter #1
Here are some skyblock suggestions that I found might make the server somewhat unique or different -

1. Upgradable Hoppers
2. filter certain minerals and blocks
3. Bosses
4. Events (Spleef, OITC(One in the chamber), sumo, etc)
5. Duels but with premade kits so you don't lose your
6. Trade
7. Bank Notes
8. Upgradable furnaces
9. Quests/Challenges to complete for In-Game money or keys
10. A different variation of Vote Party rewards

teesee_

Staff member
I agree with almost all of these ideas. I think the “bosses” and “Events” definitely match what I think has the potential to be implemented into Skyblock. I’m looking forward to the release!

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Thread starter #3
I agree with almost all of these ideas. I think the “bosses” and “Events” definitely match what I think has the potential to be implemented into Skyblock. I’m looking forward to the release!
Same!

Cherry

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
To be honest, I don’t think the “Events” addon would fit well into Skyblock. It’d deviate too much from the game mode.

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Thread starter #5
To be honest, I don’t think the “Events” addon would fit well into Skyblock. It’d deviate too much from the game mode.
It would sorta. Brings the community together. I made a suggestion previously and Brandon said that he might add it if the player base increases. Just decided to add it again

Last edited:

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Could I just add ./coinflip on that list, as I'm obsessed with this gambling command, as it's been apart of almost every Skyblock Server.