Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Shelfie

joymcfloy

Previous IGN: (joymcfloy)

Age (Must be 13 or older):i am 15 years old and live in norway on the east side

Timezone:i live in norway with a brother and parents

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
i am very friendly i love making new friends and bestfriends im also very funny i make many laugh

How active are/were you:
i can play up to 7 houers a day but thats on how much i want to and can on i have sport in week days everyday but they arent that long everyone so maybe not full time online

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
yes that very easy i can do that on two days but if im not home i cant promise that but ill try ill love to play much video games so i will atleast be on discord a while

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?
i play survival its my favorite i live in Town! thats the warp you can find me there some times and i love to build in minecraft

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
i like to help others and i think that is fun but that just my opinion i love doing commands and helping in online servers its super awasome

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:i
i will make sure all is good and no ones bad i love helping them whos sad i wil try helping them who have lost theyr stuff and that

What will you do to improve the community?:
i will make all happy and make them non lonely i want everyone to have a good time and not be alone or anything i want to help them who is bad its often they that have it bad

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
i have not been on so many but atleast 3 servers one of them was my brothers he owned one with kinda many i love to be staff for servers is very fun

Can you record?:
yes i record with my pc i can use obs

Do you have a microphone?:
yes and headset its working normally good if it stop working i will buy a new one when i can

Have you ever been banned from any server?:
no i never been banned i dont like to do bad stuff so i never get banned wich is good i dont like to ruin for others

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:no i dont want to ruin this amazing comunity and server everything with is it good and i dont want to make it bad it very good and nice comunity

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
i will never missuse an staffs power thats just bad and not good that would make me go in the bad light if i did that anyway

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:yes i will not take revenge revenge is just bad and will not make anything better its better to talk and become friends again and maybe build an city or somthing like that

yes i know and i will be carefull what i do and read all the rules

thanks for attention its fine if u say no ill try next time

:) joymcfloy/Shelfie#2608

Last edited: