Not open for further replies.

Resources

IGN:
ResourcesMCM

Previous IGN:

Timezone:
BST | GMT+0/1 (UK)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community?:
Neutral, neither loved nor hated. This is primarily due to me focusing on playing the game, instead of speaking in chat a large amount.

How active are/were you:
I recently discovered the server, however I'm dedicated to becoming more established. I will be dedicating 4-5 hours on weekends, and a couple hours over the weekdays.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
I can go above and beyond this, contributing 15-18 hours on average per/week.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?
Definitely Survival, I've never really played Skyblock on this server before. I also personally find Survival much more exciting to play, it provides me more freedom in how I play the game.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I'm looking for somewhere to play, I'd want to give back to a community which was incredibly welcoming when I first joined. If I can make at least a few other players feel like that, I'll be fulfilled.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I would benefit the community by doing my job properly, as well as going out of my way to assist other players. I believe that all people deserve an amazing experience playing any game, especially in a community-driven server. And I will help them have that experience as much as possible.

What will you do to improve the community?:
By being generally friendly and open with other players, this will allow everyone to get along harmoniously, and allow easier tackling of issues should/when they arise at some point in the future.

I would try and participate in events, as well as encourage other players to continue playing, this will keep the community thriving for longer as well as allowing a stronger community bond for making friends with new members.

Previous staff experiences:

RecklessMC (2016) | (200pb+):
Reason for leaving: Server shut down.
Role: Manager
Description: RecklessMC was a HCF server run by myself as well as an acquaintance. We had 2 solid maps on this, running it well for approximately 2 months. We fostered a friendly community, which was uncommon of HCF servers at the time. However, financial difficulties meant we could no longer run the server.

Explorer's Bay (2019) | (5-10pb+):
Reason for leaving: Resigned, stopped playing the Minecraft for a month.
Role: Moderator
Description: I was originally a Helper on Explorer's Bay. I assisted the server in discovering numerous bugs, assisted the players in whatever way I could. I was staff on there for about 6 months total, I was promoted to Moderator after about 1.5 months. I eventually lost motivation for the game, and eventually resigned because of that.

RaidHub (2020) | (40pb+):
Reason for leaving: Server sold, went with the old owner.
Role: Manager
Description: RaidHub was a factions server that ran for about 2 months, I managed the entire staff team and encouraged a large amount of faction leaders to play on the server. After the server was sold 2 months later, I resigned to go to the old owner's new Skyblock project.

(There are other experiences, I'll elaborate if required, however they're quite old [2017-2018 time]).

Can you record?:
Yep, I've streamed and recorded before, I can also archive all my old footage for about 3 months using my Cloud Storage for evidence.

Do you have a microphone?:
I have a microphone, a relatively high quality Yeti Nano.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
In about 2017 sometime I was banned from some modded servers back in the day, I don't believe I've incurred any bans since though from what I'm aware.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
Yes.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I will leak no files provided to me whilst and after I am a staff member on Jurassic.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
I don't have any biases, and I'm not too well acquainted with a large majority of the players. However, I can state that nobody will receive special/unfavourable treatment in any form, I will follow and punish for the rules as they're written.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes.

Last edited:

Tr1xstr

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
+1
Pros:
Well spoken
Meets minimum requirements

Cons:
Lacks detail
Very new to the server

Hey ResourcesMCM, I have detailed some pros and cons in your application for some constructive criticism. Overall you are very well spoken and I do love how much experience you have. I do recommend that you add more to explain why you would like to apply and how you will benefit our community. Some extra effort goes a long way. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!

APlethora

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Pros
-Owns mic
-Experienced in staffing

Cons
-Lacking detail

Thank you for taking the time to make an application. This application is put together very well, with proper grammar and spelling. If you were to make this application better, i suggest you could add some more detail into your answers. Feel free to edit your application whenever you like.

Resources

+1
Pros:
Well spoken
Meets minimum requirements
Cons:
Lacks detail
Very new to the server

Hey ResourcesMCM, I have detailed some pros and cons in your application for some constructive criticism. Overall you are very well spoken and I do love how much experience you have. I do recommend that you add more to explain why you would like to apply and how you will benefit our community. Some extra effort goes a long way. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!
Pros
-Owns mic
-Experienced in staffing
Cons
-Lacking detail

Thank you for taking the time to make an application. This application is put together very well, with proper grammar and spelling. If you were to make this application better, i suggest you could add some more detail into your answers. Feel free to edit your application whenever you like.
Added some more detail to some of the questions, the extra details are highlighted in yellow.
I found it difficult to add a large amount of detail to the questions as a lot of them are pretty close-ended.

Thanks for the feedback!

felipe1764

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros
- Has a mic
- Experience as a staff member

Cons
- Ban History

Thanks for applying to JurassicMC, this application was extremely detailed (and had great grammar), and other than the fact you were banned from modded servers in 2017, you seem like you would make a great fit for the JurassicMC staff team. Also, feel free to edit your staff application at any time! Hope to see you on the staff team soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.