Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Accepted rando128's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando128_

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #1
IGN: rando128

Previous IGN: https://namemc.com/profile/rando128.1

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 13 years old. (turned 13 on the 29th of June)

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (EST)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I'm mostly viewed as someone friendly in the community. I've only ever become a bit toxic whenever a person gets on my nerves. It’s quite a problem, and I do think people are noticing, but my behaviour has been slowly improving unlike from a couple of months ago.

How active are/were you:
On the weekdays, it’s most likely that I’ll be on for between 1 to 3 hours. On weekends, I am active between 2-4 hours. The hours might change since my family uses my computer on some days. It’s also that I start school in September, so the hours I’m on my computer will probably be shortened on most days. I also have weekend classes, which are only 1-2 hours, so that wouldn’t affect much. Overall, I’m quite active during the weeks I’m not busy.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
Yes, I can contribute up to 10 hours a week minimum. Most weeks it’ll be around 12-14 hours.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I would like to apply for Jurassic because Jurassic has been my go-to server for SMP since it came out in December. The community is friendly and non-toxic compared to other SMP servers where most of the player base is either rude or toxic. I would also love to help the new players that join the new server, as well as the older players in the Jurassic. I want to give new players a welcoming that they’ll never forget and would want to continue coming on Jurassic.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I would benefit Jurassic and its community in multiple ways. I would help newcomers to the server with a short ‘How-To,’ and a few tips. Since I’ve been on the server for quite a while, I know a lot of the server, as well as the basics of survival, skyblock, and prison. I would also benefit the Jurassic and its community by enforcing the rules (don’t know any other way to say it), like preventing people from swearing, sending threats, harassing people in the community, and much more. I also believe that, since I’m kind of well-known in the community, that people would understand the rules much more.

What will you do to improve the community?:
The first thing I will do in the community is to be helpful. Since I know a lot of the server. I will also improve the community by not using the staff role as something to use as an advantage, unlike staff that would use it for their benefit. I wouldn’t care about the fancy staff role, I care about the community and the server itself. I will also improve communication between staff and players for certain topics (e.g questions, help, etc). Overall, I believe that being a staff member on Jurassic, I would bring improvements to the community.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
I have no previous staff experiences due to my age.

Can you record?:
Yes, I can record. It may be laggy, but it works.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a microphone. But I'm not allowed to use it because my parents took it away.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
No, I have never been banned from any server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's the community?:
Yes, I vow that if I am accepted into the team, that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes, I vow that during the time of staffing, I will follow our set of staff rules/guidelines, and not leak them, as well as respect your fellow companions despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Yes, I will get along with most people even if I despise them. And I will never be biased in decisions I make as a staff member.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
I understand that I can be demoted at any time for any reason.

(If I need to edit anything, please tell me so I can edit the post.)

Status
Not open for further replies.