Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied qcer for helper V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcer

IGN: qcer

Previous IGN: (https://namemc.com/profile/qcer.2)

Age (Must be 13 or older): 13

Timezone: Korea GMT

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe I am viewed as friendly because I have never been In any arguments or fights. I am also never toxic and Am very friendly!

How active are/were you: I can be on Jurassic for 4 hours a day!

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes for sure! But on holidays I might not be able to log on because I have a religion and my family doesn't really want me to play games on important days.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Although I mainly play Survival, I saw that the community was just as well as the Survival community!

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: Despite admiring the Jurassic community with its wholesomeness, I would like to help others and answer questions that players might have to the best of my ability. I like to socialize and help other players even players that I might dislike. I believe that the definition of greatness is to help and inspire the people around you, especially the ones who feel unsafe and don't think they have friends. I want to change that by socializing and making people feel safe.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: As stated above, I would like to socialize and make people feel safe. I want to answer questions to the best of my ability. I want to inspire and support others despite not liking them. If not everyone is feeling safe and having a good time, then I will try reaching out to them and make them feel safe and sound. After all, I will always try to shape a better future for the players. I also believe that something small can change someone's future drastically. I always try to improve someone else's life no matter what status they are in.

What will you do to improve the community?: As stated above, I want to improve the player's lives so that they can have a better future. And hopefully, they do the same. I want to socialize and make great things happen. I want to help out the community and do whatever it takes to make JurassicMC push its limits.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have never been staff before but my friends taught me the basics.

Can you record?: yes

Do you have a microphone?: Certainly

Have you ever been banned from any server?: I have been banned on JurassicMC for combat logging. Since then I learned from my mistakes and never combat logged since.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: I vow to not harm, destroy the community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes of course!

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes of course!

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: You can demote me or promote me at any time I won't complain.

Last edited:

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC.
I have read your application from top to bottom and here is my honest opinion.
While your application seems detailed at first glance it is actually repetitive in your answers.
You have some grammar mistakes and have completely neglected to answer the question:

"Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?"

Overall you have good intentions and have been honest.
I will now provide the pros and cons of your application.

Pros:
Good intentions

Cons:
Ban history
Inexperienced
Repetitive answers
Unanswered question
Grammatical errors

I have given my honest review as constructive criticism.
You may edit your application anytime soon.

qcer

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC.
I have read your application from top to bottom and here is my honest opinion.
While your application seems detailed at first glance it is actually repetitive in your answers.
You have some grammar mistakes and have completely neglected to answer the question:

"Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?"

Overall you have good intentions and have been honest.
I will now provide the pros and cons of your application.

Pros:
Good intentions

Cons:
Ban history
Inexperienced
Repetitive answers
Unanswered question
Grammatical errors

I have given my honest review as constructive criticism.
You may edit your application anytime soon.
I have fixed the application thank you for pointing it out

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ#0001 on Discord for further instructions.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application changed to denied, dedication to Jurassic is not present, being offline for 10 days then applying is not something I want in the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.