Accepted Pollywannachip Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollywannachip

Helper
Staff member
Helper
IGN: pollywannachip
Previous IGN: yeetyeetswangy( My name mc )
Timezone: Central Daylight time

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): In my opinion I'm viewed very positively on the server. Over the time I've spent on the server in been nothing but nice to other players and have amassed a couple of friends.

How active are/were you: I dedicate the majority of the time I'm awake to the server, so I would say around 10 hours per day.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes, I can contribute 10 hours and many more.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more? I spend all my time on survival.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply because regardless of my status on the server I like helping out the new players or anyone with a question. I loved when i was helped out at the beggining of my adventure so I love to repay the favor and put my effort back into the community.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: As I said above I support the players of Jurassic whenever I can regardless of if they joined a couple minutes ago, or they have been there longer than I have. If i can help out a player I try my best to, which is what a Helper should be doing.

What will you do to improve the community?: If I were to become a helper I would try my best to keep overall peace in chat ex. making sure people know the rules on caps, making sure no one is being bullied or being rude/toxic to others. I would also suggest new ideas that I have that I think will make Jurassic and even better server for the community. I would go out of my way to report any bugs I find or report bugs on behalf of others who don't have discord or are just lazy. One last thing that I would do as a helper that I would enjoy as a player, I along with reporting bugs on behalf of others I would make suggestions for the people who don't have discord.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): Although I have been a Mod on a couple of servers they never took off and the owners shut them down. Therefore I would say I do not have any staff experience.

Can you record?: Yes I can, I downloaded bandicam earlier today.

Do you have a microphone?: I do not think I would be able to have my voice in any videos I take, but I can participate in discord calls or anything else requiring a microphone (Using my phone for calls)

Have you ever been banned from any server? No, I have never been banned from any server for any reason. It's second nature to follow rules because I don't like having an unfair advantage over others( hacks, abusing glitches ect.) or breaking chat guidelines

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes, the community and people I have met make me never want anything bad to happen to Jurrasic, I love it here.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I will respect every rule that i need to in order to be the best staff member i can be. On the off chance I do not like a staff member I would never let that get in between the well being of Jurrasic.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:Yes if me and another staff member or player have a bad relationship I want it to be fair to them and everyone else i.e giving them a fair chance despite my dislike towards them (for players), and for staff, never letting a conflict get in between what's best for the server and community.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I do understand that. Although I hope it would never come to that I do know that you have the right to do that.

Last edited:

Tr1xstr

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
+1
Pros:
Meets minimum requirements
Serious activity

Cons:
Lacking detail
No previous experience

Thank you for taking the time to apply. I have detailed some pros and cons as constructive criticism. I recommend you put more detail and effort into the application. Tell us how you would improve the community and why you should be chosen. Feel free to edit your application at any time. See you around Jurassic!

Status
Not open for further replies.