Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Noah

Thread starter #1
IGN:
Noah_831
Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
https://namemc.com/profile/Noah_831.1
Age (Must be 13 or older):
Timezone:
PST
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I feel like I am seen as a friendly person on the server. Some people might see me seen as neutral because of an incident that happened a long time ago but I've changed.
How active are/were you:
I am very active and have been on the server for a long time.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
Yes, I can contribute 10 hours a week minimal.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I would like to apply for Jurassic because sometimes I see No staff on the server and a lot of people breaking the rules. I already help people in chat a lot as a normal player when they have questions. Also, I love the community, I have had little to no problems with people in the community. I also love playing on this server in particular because of all the friendly people and staff compared to other servers. I also want to make sure everyone has a fun and safe experience on the server.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
Helping anyone that has questions or needs help in the server and discord. Also making people feel like they belong in the community. I would also benefit Jurassic and its community because I like to give back to the people that play on the server by helping show new players around and I also make A big public xp farm that anyone can use to gain xp and loot.
What will you do to improve the community?:
In general making, people feel welcomed and helping anyone who needs it. Also possibly suggesting new ideas that would make the server more fun for everyone. I also would help improve the community by making sure that people do not break the rules.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
I have never been a staff for a Minecraft server but I have been an admin on a Counter-Strike:Global Offensive.
Can you record?:
Yes, I use Radeon relive.
Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a microphone.
Have you ever been banned from any server?
No, I have never been banned on any server.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
Yes, I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it’s community.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes, I vow that during the time of Staffing I will follow the set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Yes, I can get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes, I understand that I can get demoted at any time for anything.

Last edited:

FaithKeil14

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Pros:
- You're active

Cons:
- looks rushed
- You're application could use more detail
- minor grammar issues

As everyone is not perfect, you're welcome to use google docs to check spelling and grammar. You're welcome to edit your application.

Last edited:

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator

Pros:
Active

Cons:
Toxic
Rushed application
Some grammar issues
Immature (In-Game and VC)

dogfaceminer

Staff member
Pros:
- Active

Cons:
- Looks rushed
- Gramatical errors

- Could use some more detail/specification with your answers

As FaithKeil said above you may use google docs or grammarly to edit your application.

Noah

Thread starter #5
Pros:
- You're active

Cons:
- looks rushed
- You're application could use more detail
- minor grammar issues

As everyone is not perfect, you're welcome to use google docs to check spelling and grammar. You're welcome to edit your application.
Thank you I made adjustments to my application and fixed the errors.

Noah

Thread starter #6
Pros:
- Active

Cons:
- Looks rushed
- Gramatical errors

- Could use some more detail/specification with your answers

As FaithKeil said above you may use google docs or grammarly to edit your application.
Thank you I tried fixing the errors and mistakes.

Milez_Playz

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey! Thanks for applying Noah. Here are some things I noticed:

Pros:
- Active
- Good age for staffing

Cons:
- Could use more detail on the answers
- Few grammatical errors
- Immature in game and VC, needs some more time (in my opinion)

-1. Good luck!

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
-1, Thank you for taking your time to apply Noah, but I believe there's a few errors or improvement needed, with this application. To start off, I believe this application could use more detail with some questions, the grammar did improve as I've seen you edit it, which is nice.

Now, you do have "history" with being toxic, and immature both In-game and in the JurassicMC Discord. Along with this, you've had infractions with JurassicMC when it comes to following the rules.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • You have a history of being immature in calls, and toxic in chat, these aspects are not staff quality.
  • Also you asked a staff member about your application, you may not even ask them about why they replied with what they did.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.