Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

APEZU

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Thread starter #1
IGN: APEZU

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
I have no previous IGNs

Age (Must be 13 or older): 15

Timezone: GMT +3:00

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Very friendly, I have always helped everyone.

How active are/were you: Around 3 hours a day. I came from my minecraft break some time ago and got tons of motivation now.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?

Yes I can, it isn't that much of my time.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I have been staff here before, and now that I got my motivation back I'd like to become what I was before, an active, community friendly staff member.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would be active, helpful and be friendly to everyone.

What will you do to improve the community?: Be nice to everyone, read the chat, talk to people, help with their builds or problems.
Also me being European I can be online at times when most of the staff can't.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): Jurassic Moderator. Reason of resignation was lack of motivation.

Can you record?: yes

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? No, never ever in my life

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes I vow

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I vow that, I understand what it feels like if something gets leaked because that happened in my old discord server.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
I get along with everyone, I have great social skills, I won't be biased in my decisions as a staff.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes understand that.

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral

Pros:
Active
Well known and Friendly in the community

Cons:
Rushed application
If you resigned for lack of motivation, How do we know that you won't resign again due to lack of motivation?​

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:
been staff on Jurassic before

Cons:
little to no detail
Its very worrying that you resigned due to no motivation. Its worrying that this might happen again.

APEZU

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Thread starter #4
I'm sorry about the lack of detail, I just thought like you guys know me already. It sounds kinda dumb now, should've just focused harder on it.

Cherry

I'm sorry about the lack of detail, I just thought like you guys know me already. It sounds kinda dumb now, should've just focused harder on it.
If you have more to add now, feel free to make edits!

-1, This application shows little to no detail, and has made no improvements compared to the one before this. In a gist, this looks very rushed, a few grammar errors was shown and the fact that you've left Jurassic before, since you lost your motivation is a bit worrying. Like- how would we know you won't interest with Jurassic again?

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Status
Not open for further replies.