Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied My staff application.

candreatta

IGN: candreatta

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) Name mc link
Age (Must be 13 or older): 18
Timezone: cst
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):I am very Friendly to everyone here.
How active are/were you: I was active a lot last year until my laptop broke but know I am back on the server again,.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: I can try my best to.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I play on the Survival more but I can also play on skyblock some times.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I was onces on the staff team an I would love to be on the team again.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would help them out since there are times when no one is on the server.
What will you do to improve the community?: I would make it where everyone is having fun and enjoying the game.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): Here demoted because my laptop was slow. I have a new one know.
Can you record?: Yes I can record.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Have you ever been banned from any server?: NO
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes I accepted
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I understand that.

Note on Fridays and Saturdays events I can also try to be on. Most of the time I go into work at those times.

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on jurassicMc.
I have read your application and here is my honest review.

Your previous demotion has left a bit of a negative effect on your application.
Further more to our question:

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimum?:

You answered:

"I can try my best to"

My concern with this answer is that while it is asked for 10 hours min per week we actually need more or less 20 hours per week from staff if you are unable to be on for min 10 hours as a helper you would not be able to meet our 20 hours per week minimum for higher staff members. (As would be expected should you be promoted to mod once more.)

As for your application:
Your application is severely lacking in detail. Some if not most of the current staff were not here when you were staff in 2020 as such how are we supposed to know what type of person you are from your current application? Explain to us why you are the best candidate to choose for staff. Your application also contains lots of grammatical errors, while we are all human and sometimes make some mistakes we do suggest using a 3rd party application
such as, but not limited to, Grammarly.

Overall these are the pros and cons I have gathered from your application:

Pros:
Previous staff experience

Cons:
Previously demoted on JurassicMC
May not be able to meet min 10 hours of staffing
Application is severely lacking in detail

Lots of grammatical errors

I have given you my honest review as constructive criticism.
You may edit your application at any time before an owner responds.​