Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied My staff application

okybibuy

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)okybibuy
Age (Must be 13 or older):
Timezone:eastern daylight
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly)probubly neutral
How active are/were you:5 days a week for about five hours
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:yeah
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:survival
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:i have been staff on a closed server and i want to help again
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: help with problems
What will you do to improve the community?:catch griefers hackers and toxic ppl
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): i was on a old server thats now closed
Can you record?:yes
Do you have a microphone?:no
Have you ever been banned from any server?:no
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:yes
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:yeah
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yeah

Last edited:

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff.
Here is my honest review.

Your application is severely lacking detail and no effort was put into it, you spent at most 10mins writing out this application.

You put no effort into answering our open-ended questions giving us answers that are 2 to 5 words. This shows you cannot put effort into giving us a reason to choose you over all others. These were our open-ended questions and the answers you gave us.
"Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:i have been staff on a closed server and i want to help again
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: help with problems
What will you do to improve the community?:catch griefers hackers and toxic ppl"

For Previous staff experiences, you did not include what staff rank you were.
You do not own a microphone and your application is highly informal.
You have also lied about your ban history, you have been banned before for combat logging around 47 days ago this shows dishonesty and unwillingness to take responsibility for your actions.

Being staff is not just being given a title, it is a JOB if you were to apply for a job with your CV looking like this application you would instantly be denied.
If you cannot put effort into your application how can we trust you to put the effort into staffing?
Overall here are the cons of your application as I cannot find any pros.

Cons:
Highly Informal
Severely lacking detail/ little effort put into the application
Doesn't own a microphone
Grammar mistakes
NameMc profile is not linked
Did not specify the rank of staff they were on the previous server nor the servers name as a reference
Lied about history

I have given you my honest review as constructive criticism.​

_Cinders

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hey okybibuy, thank you for applying for JurassicMC! Here are my honest pros and cons:

Pros: I did not find any pros in Your application.

Cons:
Lack of detail
Did not link NameMc
Does not have a microphone.
Grammatical errors
Lied about not being banned on the server you were banned for combat logging and is therefore dishonest.
How can we trust you?

Your application is severely lacking detail and it seems like you don't understand that staffing isn't for a title it's to help the server grow. You put almost no effort in to your application.

Here is my constructive criticism feel free to edit it before an owner responds.