Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Previous IGN: (Squidens_King)

Age (Must be 13 or older):13

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Friendly

How active are/were you: I am active on weekends because I still have school although I get brakes often

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: because I like to help others and sometimes on a server it is hard to know everything and I think I can help with that

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I am great with people so if others need help id to be great with that

What will you do to improve the community?: I can make it a more happy place for people to be

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have never been part of any staff before but I think its a great thing for me

Can you record?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? no never unless you count the time when my sister and I used to be on the same account and she got banned

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: yes

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Definitely

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes

FaithKeil14

Staff member
- This application has no detail. You need to elaborate on everything. Like why are you friendly, etc.
- lots of grammer issues too. You can always put applications into google docs for spelling/grammar checks

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
-1, This application shows little to no detail, and appears to be very rushed. It looks like there's been a few grammar mistakes in some questions too.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.