Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied My Second Attempt at Staff

mayday5109

IGN: mayday5109

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) https://namemc.com/profile/mayday5109.1
Age (Must be 13 or older):13
Timezone:CDT
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Friendly
How active are/were you: I am very active
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes, I play a lot.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more? I play Survival more
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I want to become staff because I am very active and love this community.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I am very loyal and never lie, I am very truthful, and I play on the server a lot
What will you do to improve the community?: I will make sure everybody is doing right and never wrong.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):No I have never been staff.
Can you record? Yes, I can
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.
Have you ever been banned from any server? Yes I was banned for hacking although I learned my lesson and never hack anymore
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes, do.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, do.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes, get along with most people unless they are being toxic.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I completely understand.

Last edited:

APlethora

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Pros
-Has Mic

Cons
-Severely lacking detail
-History

Thank you for taking the time to make an application. I suggest adding some more detail into your answers, as it is lacking a lot. Feel free to edit your application whenever you like.

XDGG121

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros
-Owns mic

Cons
-Severely lacking detail
-No experience in staffing

Thank you for applying and wanting to be apart of the staff! I suggest you edit your application and add more detail and when you do that it should be great!

Orbitz

Pros

Cons
-Little to no detail
-No experience as a staff member
-History

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff in Jurrasic. However, I suggest you edit your application and add more detail. I wish you all the best and hope to see you online soon.

pros
age - you meet the minimum age requirement meaning you should be mature enough to staff.
cons
Absolutely no effort whatsoever. This is vital in being part of the staff team, and use your application as a way to show off what you can do, not a bare minimum situation. If your application doesn't show effort, how do we know you will put effort into the staff team?
You have been banned for hacking before, this is not great at all as how are we going to trust you?
You said something along the lines of "i will get along with most people unless they are toxic" that is also not great as there will be instances on this team (they may not be common) where you disagree with someone and you just have to suck it up and let the higher ups deal with it. You need to work on that as a skill.

Put more detail into this application, it needs way more. Thanks for applying to jurassic!​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.