Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

My Professional Opinion

IwatchUtube

Hello,

I am currently 20 years old, and former tutor, moderator, administrator, owner, and developer. I have had a lot of experience over the years. Firstly, I think you've done an amazing job with the survival server! Personally, that is the only server I have played and base my opinion woefully upon it. Some things I am recommending that you add are as follows; /kit color - for VIP's who are unfamiliar with color coding, attempting to fix the issue with trusting and claiming where you must /untrust, then /trust, for your own personal benefit don't offer ranks (as) low as you currently have them, (As someone who doesn't have a lot of money right now, its appreciated, but it can be at least increased be 10-15% for profit margins.) Servers cost a lot of money to run, and a lot of work to keep functioning, I'm sure that players are understanding of that. Lastly, I recommend that there be a server manual that can be received via kit. This would allow new players to get more familiar with the server, and how it works. Of course there are warps for help, and active staff members, I understand that. However, it's much easier for a player to read and learn for themselves to better themselves on the server. I hope that you give all of this a look over, and given some thought. I appreciate all of the work everyone puts in to make this server functional. I am just doing my part as a player to place my concerns, and help to be a part of bettering the server for everyone!

Sincerely,
IwatchUtube

killer5678

Just so you Know, go on our discord so we can gain members!!! We wouldn’t mind if you boosted the server and bought some items!!!!!!