Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied my personel appplication

nikolagernand

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)nikolagernand and godirasesama godirasesama is my friend
Age (Must be 13 or older):14
Timezone:gmt
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):friendly well i think i am fairly viewed as friendly and very much helpful towards everyone . Since i am new here and playing on skyblock , so i think very few players knows me and since its a newly released server and i have been 100% dedicated to it so most of you might not know me very well , except from active staff / players who plays skyblock daily . And in future i am planing to mostly dedicate my time to skyblock server so being new here wont be an issue as to how community sees me right now . But as time passes those who will come and play at skyblock will get to know me even better . But as for now , you can further investigate my character from active staff at skyblock
How active are/were you:per week 20-50 hours
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?yes
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: There are 2 Reasons to apply for this staff Application , 1 of that is personal so i can tell you about it in private chat . The Other reason is to help server grow and help new players . Since this server is on minecraft latest version , there is a highly possibility of players facing bugs or problems or even attempt dupe glitches , so to prevent players from having benefit illiberally and to help new players to start , thats 1 of the major reason for me to apply . And Regarding the 2nd Reason You can always ask me at my discord (nikolagernand#2406)
What will you do to improve the community?
Well I have been playing for last 5 years on minecraft on many different servers and many different game modes . So i have Really good knowledge regarding how players can take advantage using Underhand Tactics , like scamming , auto clicker , playing smart with words and many more . These sort of problem can easily give staff team some problem , as in how to handle these kinds of situation . But since i have played in factions as well , i know how to handle players who thinks they can outsmart Staff and get away easily .
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): Well i have been staff in 2 servers so far , once i was a Jr.Helper in big community of ExtremeCraft 4 years back , that time most of my work was to record Hackers and /jail them if i was 100% sure about they hacking , so higher staff can punish them later accordingly when they saw the evidence
Can you record?:no
Do you have a microphone?:sorry no
Have you ever been banned from any server?no
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:yes
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:yes
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes

Last edited:

APlethora

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Pros

Cons
-Can't record
-No Mic
-Severly lacking detail

Thank you for taking the time to make an application, try putting some effort and detail into your application, I understand that you stuggle with English but detail is very important. Feel free to edit your application at any time :-D

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
pros
experience
cons
little to no detail
Alot of grammatical mistake
Cant record
No mic

Thanks for applying! You need to add alot more detail and fix grammatical errors.​

Trojanfile

Senior Admin
Staff member

Pros:

Cons:
Useless detail inside the application
Little to no detail
No mic
No recording software​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • This looks very rushed and almost no detail put into the questions.
  • Many spelling and grammatical errors. While nobody is perfect, Google Documents is there to help with these sorts of things.
  • Can't record or use a mic.
You may re apply in two weeks.