Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied My Helper Application

Montos YT

I have always wanted to be a part of a server and now I am it was really fun and sometimes sad (in PVP) but this is the first server I was on, I used to play only on singleplayer so I got my things back and now I want to help people understand Jurassic better.

If I get accepted I will be so happy

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Please copy and paste the below into another reply to this post. Then answer the questions with your own answers.

IGN:

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
Age (Must be 13 or older):
Timezone:
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
How active are/were you:
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
What will you do to improve the community?:
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
Can you record?:
Do you have a microphone?:
Have you ever been banned from any server?:
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:

Montos YT

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) MontosPlayz
Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 14
Timezone:
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): neutral/friendly.
How active are/were you: 2 hours to 4 hours a day.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Survival has more interaction and You can see people.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I want to help more people understand Jurassic and the game..
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I will help them with anything they need and tell them what they need to to do something.
What will you do to improve the community?: I will not let anyone spam, bully and swear.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I believe so.
Can you record?: yes, I can.
Do you have a microphone?: yes, I do.
Have you ever been banned from any server?: yes, my hardcore server when I died to a vex
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
Yes, I wish we could be a peaceful community and I believe that can happen.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Sure.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes I can.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
I understand.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.