Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied My Application

PyroM4n14k

My Minecraft username is PyroM4n14k
Age (Must be 13 or older): Timezone: I am 13 I live in Britain (GMT)
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe I am viewed as neutral as I don't talk in chat often,
How active are/were you: I am active on JurrasicMC daily with my friends
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: I can Contribute 10 hours Weekly and more if needed
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I play survival more than sky block as I cannot find a good sky block server
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply because I feel like I could contribute a lot to this server, like helping the community and helping newer players,
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would improve the community by helping new players find their way and giving them all the commands they need to get them started
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I do not have any previous staff experience as this is my first application to any server
Can you record?: I have stream labs OBS if that counts as being able to record,
Do you have a microphone?: I currently do not have a mic but will be getting one in about a month,
Have you ever been banned from any server?: I have never been banned from any server at the moment,
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: I vow that if I am accepted into the team, I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow that during the time of Staffing, I will follow your set of Staff Rules and Guidelines, not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: I can get along with people no matter what I think of them and will not be biased against any of my decisions as a staff member
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I understand you can demote me at anytime if I do something that does not follow guidelines or breaks a rule.

sincerely,
PyroM4n14k

Last edited:

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
You have taken items from an unclaimed chest even after being told it is considered griefing you were even given the opportunity to return the items and still did not.
This is not acceptable if you cannot follow the rules as a player then how will you enforce them as staff.​

PyroM4n14k

You have taken items from an unclaimed chest even after being told it is considered griefing you were even given the opportunity to return the items and still did not.
This is not acceptable if you cannot follow the rules as a player then how will you enforce them as staff.​
i didnt take anything

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • You were caught taking things that don't belong to you. We have proof.
  • You just lied about taking things that don't belong to you. Meaning you cannot own up to what you do, you're untrustworthy on top of it. These are not staff qualities.
You may not reapply.