Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
https://my.minecraft.net/en-us/profile/ my mc username is Diamond_Rush_YT
Age (Must be 13 or older):
Timezone:
AU (VIC)
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
Friendly knowing that I help people ONLY IF NEEDED I DONT GO AROUNG GIVING DIAMONDS THOUGH I answer questions and maintain chat if I have to
How active are/were you:
2 to 3 hours a day maybe 1 hour but I can vow I can be online for attest 10 hours weekly
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
Yes I can stay on the server for at least 2 to 3 hours a day maybe ill get 2 or 1 leave though

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I would like to help improve the rules how people control things Maintain chat because I've seen myself people trying to swear and leaving people out

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
The same reason for the last question XD

What will you do to improve the community?:
I will not leave people out answer questions about what people want to ask as I have experience playoff on the server for months.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
I was a helper on the hypixel Network but resigned -Reason: I did not like the staff because of how rude and immature they were

Can you record?:
Yes I can, I have a built in screen recorder Application On my PC

Do you have a microphone?:
Indeed I do I have a microphone on my setup and on my pc for calls, discord etc.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
I have not been banned but I will say I have been involved in a bit of briefing for loot of another player as he did not protect his base but I learned my lesson as I was discovered and never tried this again as I knew it was a bad reputation if I ever became staff.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
I vow that I will not mean no harm to the jurassic community because of the fun times I've had with it myself and I don't want to destroy something as fun and enjoying as the jurassic network.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I will follow the rules, I know that if I become staff its not all about me with great power comes huge responsibility. I will also Respect my companions Admins, Staff, players, Helpers etc

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
The jurrasic community is wonderful I will mean no rudeness to the community. Even if someone has any other ideas they have that I don't like its there decisions so I won't bother.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:

I understand that you can demote me for anything I wont be salty and I understand that if I do something wrong its will not be worth having a staff member like that and will be demoted for any reason you might think reasonable

Last edited:

Cherry

Here’s a few things I’ve noticed:
  • Lack of detail
  • Grammatical Errors
Feel free to use tools such as google docs to review your application. You still have time to make edits!

In regards to the following:
Previous IGN: Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I was a helper on the hypixel Network but resigned -Reason: I did not like the staff because of how rude and immature they were
Are you able to provide any form of proof of your work at the network specified?

-1, This application looks very rushed, little to no effort was shown on the application, a bunch of grammar errors and the use of acronyms was shown in the application which is a red flag. You are free to edit this application and add more detail and fix it up.

Also, it would be best that you provide us sufficient proof that you were apart of the Hypixel Staff Team, thanks.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Pros:
Active

Cons:
Grammatical Errors
Lack of detail
Little to no effort

Thread starter #5
Here’s a few things I’ve noticed:
  • Lack of detail
  • Grammatical Errors
Feel free to use tools such as google docs to review your application. You still have time to make edits!

In regards to the following:

Are you able to provide any form of proof of your work at the network specified?
Uh dont know i dont have any screenies but ill try to find my documents or the staff member page

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply, however your application has been changed to denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.