Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied My 2nd staff application

NoEggroll4U21

IGN: NoEggroll4U21

Age (Must be 13 or older): 13
Timezone: Na west
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):Friendly. Though some people think I’m toxic.
How active are/were you: I get out of School at 3:00 and then i play for around 1-2 Hours
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes I can if I need to miss some time i will notify you before i leave
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Survival
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I like helping people and I would love to support my favorite minecraft server.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: Help people with general things and to make sure everything on the server is running smoothly.
What will you do to improve the community?: I will be a great staff member and do everything in my power to help out the server
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): This is the first server i've applied for.
Can you record?: No I can not.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes I have a mic.
Have you ever been banned from any server? No not yet at least
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes, I swear I’ve never grieved on a server and I don't plan to anytime in the future.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes I’ll try my very best.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes I’m not very annoyed by many people on the server.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything? : Yes I completely understand.

APlethora

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Pros

Cons
-Severely lacking detail
-Can't record
-No experience in staffing
-Viewed as a toxic player
-Grammatical errors

Thank you for taking the time to make an application. I suggest adding a lot more detail as it is lacking a lot. I also suggest downloading a recording software onto your computer, because a big part of staffing is being able to collect proof of those who decide to break the rules. Feel free to edit your application whenever you like.

Orbitz

Pros

Cons
-Little to no detail
-Viewed Toxic
-Cant Record
-No Staff experience
-Not Very active

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Staff In Jurrasic. However, you are severely lacking detail, you can't record and you have no previous staff experience. Next time you apply Put more detail in and don't rush it. We hope to see you online soon!

Presto

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Pros:

Cons:
No Detail
Toxic
Cant record
No Staff Experience
Not Active

Thank you for Applying for staff, next time you apply make it longer and take your time in applying! Put more detail into it.
We Hope to see you online soon and Have fun on the server!

pros
can perform most of what is asked of.
cons
You are viewed as toxic, if that is the case then players will be uncooperative and will be toxic towards you. You need to improve your reputation and become liked and respected in the community, this would assist you greatly as staff.
You cannot record. If someone is hacking and you are the only staff on, you cant do anything about this. That't not great as people would expect you to do something and this could cause some problems.
There is hardly any detail. How are you expected to perform as a staff member if you cant perform your first task to your fullest ability? Everyone including yourself are capable of more than this.

Thank you for applying to jurassic!

felipe1764

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros

Cons
- No staffing experience
- Viewed as toxic by some players.
- Can’t record
- No detail

Thank you for applying to JurassicMC! However I do think that you could’ve have put a little more detail in to your application, also your reputation severely detriments your chances of becoming staff on JurassicMC, but I hope to see you on!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.