Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied My 1st Staff Application

powerpower8888

IGN: Powerpower8888

Previous IGN: I have never changed my username.
Age (Must be 13 or older): 14
Timezone: Central Daylight
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Friendly.
How active are/were you: I can play around 12 hours a week.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes I can.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more? I play survival more.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: Because I enjoy experiencing the feeling of helping others.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would stop hacking and cheating of sorts that I can detect. I will stop people from being toxic or rude to others.
What will you do to improve the community?: I will teach other players how to play and I will help troubleshoot.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have not been a part of staff before.
Can you record?: Yes, I can record.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, i have a microphone.
Have you ever been banned from any server? No, I have not.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes, I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I vow that I will follow all your rules and will not leak them. I vow to respect everyone.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes, I can get along with most people even if I do not like them. (I don't know a person that I hate :D) Yes I vow to be fair at all times even if I really want something over another. I will do no harm to the balance of the community.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything? Yes, I understand and I will understand at any time if you demote me.

Tr1xstr

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros:
Meets minimum requirements
Has the correct intentions
Cons:
*Severely lacking detail*
No staffing experience

Hey Powerpower8888, I have detailed some pros and cons to your application here as constructive criticism. I strongly suggest you add more detail to your application. Tell us why you want to be here, how you will help and why we would want you specifically. Your application is our first impression of you, showing you can put in effort will go a long way. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.