Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
What is your username?MuddyCauliflower
Who banned you? NotNadie
What were you banned for? Cheating?
When were you banned (Include Date and Time)? no idea what time exactly, found out at 3:36 3/6/2020 I was banned via my 9 year old uncle who plays on this server because he somehow got banned for cheating as well. maybe because we are using the same wifi router?? He's 9
Any previous punishments? banned for bad skin and hacking when I first joined
Are you guilty? No, I haven't used the hacked client since I was banned so what the heck could I have done that's cheating? Id love to know what I did that's considered cheating because as far as I know I didn't do anything wrong, I just spread love in your server, give people money for no reason all day, I'm hella nice what did I do to deserve this ban?
Reason for appealing? My 9 year old uncle has autism and is deeply affected by his ban, he should definitely not be banned, CherryMusic1507 is his username.
Evidence to support the appeal (Screenshot of ban message, etc): picture of cherrymusic1507 and i HES 9 he doesn't cheat

Attachments

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Denied

You've been told multiple times to not hack yet you did again. If you have any problems regarding your ban please message Nadie(nadie.#0999) on discord regarding it. Have a good day Muddy.​