Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied mod application

CamNoza

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) CamNoza
Age (Must be 13 or older): 14

Timezone: west

How active are/were you: I can play up to 3/6 hours

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes because I just have school (6:00am-2:00pm) then I play

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more? survival

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: because I love the community and this is my 2nd most active server (hypixel being 1st)

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: well I know how to help people and I am always keeping a eye out for stuff that is against the rules, and I like to help everyone.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will help everyone, I will catch those spammers, hackers, griefers and other rule breakers, I will try to keep the community positive and make sure everyone has a good time.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have not been mod/staff on any server

Can you record?: yes 100%

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? never

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: yes, there is no point and it ruins the game for everyone.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I don't even know why I wouldn't like any other staff members but yes.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? yes.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes I do and that's ok

Tr1xstr

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros:

Cons:
No experience
"Mod application"
Severely lacking in detail
Grammatical errors

Hello, CamNoza. I have provided my pros and cons for your application above with the aim of constructive criticism. First off, your application is severely lacking detail and effort. This is your first impression on us, we want to see you put in the effort. Showing work ethic in your application also shows how much effort you will put into staffing. Also, every one of us start out as a Helper, I suggest you set your sights at Helper for now. Lastly is the grammatical errors, they have no place in a formal application. I suggest using 3rd party aid such as Grammarly to assist with your application. Feel free to edit your application at any time. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.