Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyAOB

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #1
IGN: MikeyAOB

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) https://namemc.com/profile/MikeyAOB.1

Age (Must be 13 or older): 15

Timezone: CST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): N/A

How active are/were you: New to the server, looking forward to get to know the community.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I'm really getting into the positive and non toxic side of the Minecraft community in servers as they're more fun and I seem to enjoy them a lot. I have worked on one of Lunsa and Ace's past servers so I know that they're really great people and know what they're doing with this current network. And after looking at the environment of the community it seems like a very welcome place that you would want to be and enjoy yourself with all of the other players. And lastly, with my knowledge of the game and staffing I feel that I can benefit the network a ton when it comes to working as a staff member and helping players and as well staff members.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would do my best to enforce the rules to make it a great place to interact with friends online and just stay positive, as well as staying consistent when helping out players in game and being active so I could put my best effort into helping the community as that would be the big thing when staffing on a server. So with me knowing a lot about the position after being in it on many large networks for the past few years I would be able to benefit the community and the network in numerous ways.

What will you do to improve the community?: I would use my extra skills I've learned over the years doing management to implement them into the staff team to help others on the team. So it would be a great win win situation to help benefit the team and community. And I will always be there to help out players with their issues, and making the server as friendly as possible just so they the community stays active for a very long time and enjoy their experience.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): https://docs.google.com/document/d/12JgsknuzItnbmAFqK85FKBPXTbjT8O9nZSC41YlYIQo/edit , here is my resume that contains my past experiences.

Can you record?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: Yes, I was banned from Mineplex on my first Minecraft account for cheating in 2014 I believe, that's all.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes, I do vow.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I do vow.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes, I've always been a reasonable person. And have learned to always just do my job and what I'm told.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I understand.

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros
Clear effort put into app, with colours and whatnot
detailed
worked with owners in the past
organised

Cons
new to the server

Great application!

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral

Pros:
Detailed
Effort put into the application
Previous experience staffing

Cons:
New to the server and the community itself.​

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral
Pros:
Detailed
Previous staff experience

Cons:
New to the server
not very active​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hello there, this is just to inform you there are no manager spots open, only helper and so forth.

MikeyAOB

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #9
Neutral
Pros:
Detailed
Previous staff experience

Cons:
New to the server
not very active​
Thank you, I'm trying to be active as possible. I'm currently in Indiana for about 1-2 more weeks visiting my dad and grandparents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.