Helper
Staff member
Helper
IGN: Lynxsicle

Previous IGN:

Age (Must be 13 or older):

I am 13 years of age. (Born 2007)

Timezone:

My time zone is Eastern Standard Time, (EST) and I can be on for most of the day until midnight. Due to my time zone, I can be on when the majority of the players are online, and this can help improve the amount of moderation on the server.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):

I believe that I am viewed as a friendly figure in the community, despite my troubled past. I know what I did in the past is extremely unprofessional, but I can assure you that I am trying to be better as a person and as a staff member. If people get to know me, I can be a nice person and I promise to be professional. I am almost never toxic to players, and get into minimal arguments. I may not show it with what my interests are, but I am definitely a friendly and nice guy to be around and I believe that the players will appreciate that.

How active are/were you:

I can be active for at least 4 hours or more a day. Currently, my schedule is not conflicting with me, and I will be sure to devote all my free time to make the server a better and safer place for all players alike. I currently have around 3 days of playtime on the server, and I will make sure to get more if I am accepted. I love playing on the server frequently, and this fact alone will ensure that I will be active no matter what.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:

I will easily be able to contribute 10 hours to the server every week, and I will make sure that every hour and minute I am active on the server will be spent interacting with the players and resolving problems. Not only that, but I will be more than happy to fulfill the higher up staff's requests, and will be able to host events to make sure that the players have a great and enjoyable time on JurassicMC.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:

I play Survival quite frequently, due to it being my preferred realm but by no means does that mean I will not be able to play Skyblock, as I am willing to try it and devote time to it. I believe that with my help on the staff team, we will be able to provide a safe community for both survival and skyblock.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:

I would like to apply for Jurassic because I have been playing on the server for a very long time, and I believe that the server would benefit from me becoming a staff member. It brings me extreme joy to see happy players interacting with each other and I believe that I would be able to contribute to the joy that the players experience. The server seems to have a very positive community and I would like to add to it with my staffing position. The player base interacts with it's staff quite a lot, and I would like to become a part of this system. I think I am a very well-known player amongst others, and I believe that if a liked person becomes staff it could make the staff team look better if not more friendly.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:

I will make sure that all players will have an equal say in any problem, and nobody will have priority over others. I can assure you that my ban history will not play a role in any of my decisions, and if it does get to that point, I will make sure to stop immediately and reconsider my past and present choices to secure the fact that I am not biased in any way.

What will you do to improve the community?:

I will use my knowledge of hacking and cheating acquired from countless situations where hacking was used against me, to make sure that hacking and cheating stay off of the JurassicMC server permanently. I will also use my extreme activity on the server to make sure that there is no disrespect towards the JurassicMC staff or the JurassicMC community.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):

I previously staffed on PhoenixMC as an Administrator. During my time there, I learned how to use Core Protect, and World Edit. Alongside with WorldGuard and with all the permissions that you get with the operator role. I believe that my experience and knowledge of plugins that I learned from PhoenixMC will be beneficial to JurassicMC. I resigned from my administrative position at PhoenixMC due to personal issues with the owner.

Can you record?:

Yes, I can record using OBS, and I am open to using new software if needed.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I have a Blue Yeti microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server?:

Yes, I have been banned multiple times from JurassicMC. I have become more mature since then, and I have realized that the rules I have broken and the people that I have hurt, did not deserve an ounce of my anger. As I look back on it, I understand that my history may be extremely detrimental to my chance of becoming a staff member on JurassicMC, but I hope I can be given the benefit of the doubt. I really mean absolutely no harm towards the JurassicMC community and staff, I just want to help improve the server and help it grow.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:

Yes, I vow to never hurt the server or its community during my time as a staff member at JurassicMC.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:

Yes, I vow to never leak any private information about the server and to retain my professionalism no matter the circumstances.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:

Yes, I will get along with anyone even if my mind tells me otherwise. I will never be biased in my decisions because if I was in the player’s perspective, I would not like a biased staff member, so I will make sure to treat everyone equally, no matter their relationship or feelings towards me.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:

Yes, I completely understand that I can be demoted at any time for any actions that I do as a staff member, and I will respect your decision if you so choose to.

Last edited:

felipe1764

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
- Has a microphone
- Experienced

Cons
- Ban history

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your ban history is detrimental to your chances of becoming a staff member. Feel free to edit your application at any point in time, and I hope to see you around JurassicMC.

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. Overall you do have good intentions however, I find that your application is lacking in detail and your answers to the questions are somewhat repetitive. For me to get to know the person you are I would need more in-depth answers. Now I will provide you with my pros and cons
Pros:
Has a microphone
Experienced
Good intentions

Cons
Ban history
Lacking detail
Answers are somewhat repetitive

I have given you my honest opinion as constructive criticism.
Feel free to edit your application any time soon.
We hope to see you around on JurassicMC.​

Lynx

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. Overall you do have good intentions however, I find that your application is lacking in detail and your answers to the questions are somewhat repetitive. For me to get to know the person you are I would need more in-depth answers. Now I will provide you with my pros and cons
Pros:
Has a microphone
Experienced
Good intentions

Cons
Ban history
Lacking detail

Okay, I will try my best to provide more in-depth answers for you. I apologize if I was too vague.

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
al
Okay, I will try my best to provide more in-depth answers for you. I apologize if I was too vague.
it's all good you can add to your application anytime you want before our staff manager decides if you are going to be staff

Lynx

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros:
Has a microphone
Experienced
Good intentions

Cons
Ban history
Lacking detail

I have made significant changes to my application, I hope this helps you understand me better!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ#0001 for further instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.