Staff member
Helper
IGN:
Lemoneyy

Previous IGN:

Timezone:
EST (Pennsylvania)

Community Status:
Personally I feel that I am a very friendly person on the server. In my experience, I have given new members money to get them started, helped players with builds, and helped people in the chat if questions are asked. And always welcoming players onto the server when I see someone has logged on, or if they have come back from being AFK. I have a lot of friends I have made on this server, and I have invited my own personal friends to this server as well.

How Active Are/Were You?:
Two weeks ago, I started on the server, and my current playtime is two days, and twenty one hours. Since I already surpass the minimum time of activity needed, I feel like I am a perfect helper candidate. I have been on this server for a small amount of time, but I already know the mechanics, rules, and I have even attended the recent Spleef event, I thought it was amazing. Also, I've been a very active member in the Discord server as well.

Schedule:
Mondays- 2:30 PM - 8:00 PM (EST)
Tuesdays- 2:30 PM - 8:00 PM (EST)
Wednesdays- 2:30 PM - 8:00 PM (EST)
Thursdays- 2:30 PM - 8:00 PM (EST)
Fridays- 2:30 PM - 12:00 AM (EST)
Saturdays- 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM (EST)
Sundays- 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM (EST)

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:
Survival is my go-to server. I have plenty of experience in Skyblock. Personally, I prefer this servers' survival. There are so many opportunities for creativity within claims. I have multiple builds on multiple claims that I am extremely proud of. My favorite part is how the survival world isn't cluttered with old claims and builds, there are new chunks that are able to be explored!

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
Since I love to help people, I think I am a good candidate for the position. Also, I am good with communication and problem solving. Since I am an active member, I will be able to help anybody during the day. Nice and caring helpers are something everybody enjoys, and I would definitely fit that role. Having nice helpers is a great feeling, coming from a players perspective. Also, since we are in quarantine and I am attending virtual school, I will have a larger amount of time to be active on the server. So I feel like now is the perfect time to offer my help.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
As a helper I would be willing to help other community members, no matter what it is; builds, questions, and helping new players learn how the server navigates. I also am known for helping players with interior design for buildings. Recently, I have worked on the interior design of a building that has entered the most recent building competition. This was a lot of fun, and I had a lot of fun working with the person who hired me to do so.

What will you do to improve the community?:
Obviously I will be a positive role model, and someone to look up to. I feel as if I would be a great addition because I am very active, friendly, and open. I also have never had any conflicts on this server, this is Minecraft and we are all playing to have a good time, so I would never start a conflict with any player. Growing up on some Minecraft servers, there weren't enough helpers on, I would typically get confused and frustrated since nobody would help with my needs and or questions. If I was apart of the team, I would ensure that everybody would have their needs met, and questions answered.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
Two years ago I was an admin on an old survival server, (that has since been deleted 2018-2019) I was Promoted because I was a very helpful, and friendly person according to the community. My position never got demoted, the server was terminated. This was a very small, mutual server between a few friends. The server was named 'Isle of bees'.

Can you record?:
Yes, I record frequently. I am also able to upload clips to Youtube if there are any rule breaks, or I can record events and upload them to my Youtube channel for the discord server to see. My laptop has a recording software to record, I can press play from a hotkey and I am good to go.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I use my microphone on discord on a daily basis.

Mic:

Have you ever been banned from any server?
No, I have never been banned from any gaming servers. I am known for following rules, and enforcing them upon rule breakers.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
Yes, I vow to never harm, disrupt, or destroy anything in the Jurassic community. This is my favorite Minecraft server, I would never purposely do anything negative to hard the community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes, I would never intentionally start a conflict on this server. I rarely get into conflicts with people in real life, and that projects onto my personality while chatting with players online. If someone is purposely trying to get me riled up, I do ./ignore (player).

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Yes, I get along with everybody on this server. I teleport to a lot of players to spend some time with them, to see what they're doing, and to help if needed. I love helping people with building.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Of course, although I feel this will never happen, if I was not doing my role correctly I would want to know so I can make personal changes to my behavior.

Minecraft: Lemoneyy
Discord ID: Louey#3253
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Tr1xstr

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
+1
Pros:
Already in the community
Active
Meets minimum requirements
Experience
Cons:
Lacking detail

Hello lemoneyy. I have detailed some pros and cons as constructive criticism for your application. The only area I find lacking is general detail. Overall, the application is of high quality, but I would like to know more. One question I have is the name of the server you staffed on, the experience question has a very generic answer. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!

lemoneyy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
+1
Pros:
Already in the community
Active
Experience
Cons:
Lacking detail

Hello lemoneyy. I have detailed some pros and cons as constructive criticism for your application. The only area I find lacking is general detail. Overall, the application is of high quality, but I would like to know more. One question I have is the name of the server you staffed on, the experience question has a very generic answer. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!
I was going to add more detail, but I didn't want to overdo it and draw attention away from the original question, thank-you for your input!

lemoneyy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
+1
Pros:
Already in the community
Active
Experience
Cons:
Lacking detail

I also edited the server staffing part of the application, so you can see which server it was.

APlethora

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Pros
-Has mic
-Experienced in staffing

Cons
-Severely lacking detail

Thank you for taking the time to make an application. I suggest adding some detail into your answers as it is lacking a lot. Feel free to edit your application whenever you like if you wish to add anything.

unobjectionable

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hi Lemoneyy!

Pros:

1) The format of the application is well done.
2) You have a schedule
3) You seem like a professional person who wants to help out on the server
4) Age
5) Microphone

Cons:

1) Lacking extreme amounts of detail.
2) Like me, you're fairly new to the server (but that won't be much of an issue)
3) This is just a small thing, but you say "I" at the start of every single sentence. It gets repetitive.

General Statements:

-
I am going to be honest, this looks really similar to my application!
- With the question "Can you record", maybe put which software you use to record!

Anyways, it is a fairly decent application so I wish you the best of luck! But its going to be +0 for me. (Neutral)

lemoneyy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hi Lemoneyy!

Pros:

1) The format of the application is well done.
2) You have a schedule
3) You seem like a professional person who wants to help out on the server
4) Age
5) Microphone

Cons:

1) Lacking extreme amounts of detail.
2) Like me, you're fairly new to the server (but that won't be much of an issue)
3) This is just a small thing, but you say "I" at the start of every single sentence. It gets repetitive.

General Statements:

-
I am going to be honest, this looks really similar to my application!
- With the question "Can you record", maybe put which software you use to record!

Anyways, it is a fairly decent application so I wish you the best of luck! But its going to be +0 for me. (Neutral)
I hope you don't mind, but the schedule was an amazing idea from your application! I hope you don't mind me using that in mine as well. I loved your application, very well written!

Status
Not open for further replies.