learn

IGN: learn300

Previous IGN: namemc.com/learn300

Age (Must be 13 or older): 15
Timezone:
GMT+2

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
Friendly.

How active are/were you: I Just joined your server through a stream.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:
Yes since the pandemic i have nothing to do and I would contribute my time here around 3-4 hours a day.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Survival.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I just feel like this server is special, I have a good feeling about this server its original in its own ways. But why I really want to become staff is to help the community out and benefit it in many ways.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
Well, I'm really active and loyal. So with that being said, I would make sure there is no toxicity in the chat, I'm really friendly so that's a huge benefit for the community and i can easily get along with people.

What will you do to improve the community?:
I would just change a couple of things and just get all the toxic people out of it nothing else the community is perfect as of now.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):

- Zonix (Trial-Moderator) This was the start of my staffing journey. The server was getting a lot of players at the time since it was the only good practice server out. - https://gyazo.com/b028319fa86a9fd3253e85871e1a793e - There I learned the basics of screen sharing. I dealt with really easy situations there and it was really strict since the server had a good reputation. The reason I resigned is that I was under too much pressure and was getting yelled at all the time. At the time I was 13 years old.

- SyncPvP (Senior-Mod) This was the second experience of my staffing journey. This is where I made so many new friends it was amazing and the community was great. My role at Sync was to handle the Media I had to acquire media and demote or promote them. - https://gyazo.com/81d17eb2df0173e7427098a311d15540 -
The major thing I learned at sync is how to handle different situations for the first time I enjoyed working under stress since a lot of the situations weren't really easy since it was the HCF (Hardcore Factions) Community and that's very toxic. I got promoted to Senior-Mod within the time span of 4 months. The reason I resigned from this server is that the server was slowly dying out in a way & I was the only active staff member there.

- TellusPvP (Senior-Mod) This was the third experience of my staffing journey. On this server, it was really fun to staff since everyone was pretty chill and the community was amazing. I also had a responsibility on this server to deal with buycraft which was pretty fun although it was time-consuming I wanted to do what made me happy. - https://gyazo.com/960de8bedcb4a4156919e5a96e42f45b -
I learned a lot of things but the most important thing I learned is to be professional and mature. I instantly got Mod+ on this server and within the next staff meeting, I got promoted to Senior-Mod and got given the Mentor Role and Buycraft Manager role. The reason I resigned from this server is that all my friends resigned from the server and it wasn't fun anymore but I stayed there for 1 more month and left.

Can you record?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: Yes i have.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
I vow.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I vow.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
Yes, because i do not care who they are if they are my best friend or an enemy I still would treat them the same because they are human and no one is different from anyone.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes, I do.​

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for applying for the staff team here at JurassicMC! Below I have provided the pros and cons of your application. Overall your application is lacking some detail. It also appears that you leave from servers you staff, once your friends leave or you get bored, we want people that are going to stay here for the long haul. Feel free to edit your application at any time. Hope to see you around Jurassic!

Pros

Cons
Very new player (only joined yesterday and was online for 2 minutes, has not been online since)
Severely lacking detail
Has been banned from another server, but nothing else was stated​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • Joined the server for two minutes and hasn't been on since. Doesn't show interest in the server itself.
You may re apply in two weeks.