Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied ItzQuack's staff application!

ItzQuack

IGN: ItzQuack

Previous IGN: ItzQuack | Minecraft profiel | NameMC

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 14.

Timezone: Amsterdam, UTC+1.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I am viewed as a happy, friendly and active. I am just playing like normal players, but still focussed on my tasks as staff.

How active are/were you: I’m ex-staff. So I was ¾ hours active per day. When I’m bored/have something to do, it can go up to 6/7 hours a day. These days aren't very rare since my country is in lockdown. So that means I can hit 25 hours a week!

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yeah, easy! 😊

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I play Survival. I like the shop, the economy system, and everything! The community is nice, the staff is nice, and I wanna make the staff even nicer!

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I really think I can stronger the staff team. Always active, friendly, and I have lots of exp! I was staff here, but too busy with school. That was around 8 months ago, now I can be the most active staff member/player on the server! I am going for it! After a few days playing, I thoughd: 'This is the best survival server I've seen'
But it occures that not manny staff members are online. I want to change that :D.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: Being much active in the discord, and on the server! Because I have lots of exp, I know how to treat players, and staff above me! Don't punish to fast, just start a calm conversation! Maybe you can work it out!

What will you do to improve the community?: Just play as a normal player, be nice to everyone, help immediatly. Then people enjoy playing on the server :D. Be nice to them: they're nice to you! I found out that the jurassic community works like that.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
Being staff at:

Jurassic – Helper – too busy with school (I resigned). (Solved now!)

KalifaatCraft – Helper – too busy with school. (I resigned) (Solved now!!!)

Cubecraft – translater – not really staff.

Can you record?: Yes, I can! (Xbox gamebalk and OBS Streamlabs).

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do! Always in for a call :).

Have you ever been banned from any server?: No, I’m not! :D

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy

Jurassic and its community?: Yes, I promise. You got Quack's word.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff
Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking
them?: Yes, I promise.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be

biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes, I can. Treat everyone the same. Black, white, green, small, tall, toxic, friendly, etc!

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I understand. I will always be following these rules.

This is Quack's staff application! Have a great day:).

Last edited:

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on jurassicMc.
I have read your application from top to bottom and here is my honest review.
At first glance, your application seemed detailed however on closer
inspection it is rushed and lacking.
while you answered if you had experience you did not say wether you were demoted or
resigned along with when you staffed on each server. From what we can see it seems
as if you were double staffing at the time due to not including the date of staffing for the servers.
Your application also contains spelling and grammatical errors while no one is perfect you can use
3rd party applications such as google docs and Grammarly
now I will provide the pros and cons of your application

Pros:
can record

Cons:
Possible double staffing
Rushed
Lacks detail
Did not provide reasons for resigning/demotion
Spelling and grammar mistakes

I have given my honest review as constructive criticism, you may edit your
application any time soon.

ItzQuack

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on jurassicMc.
I have read your application from top to bottom and here is my honest review.
At first glance, your application seemed detailed however on closer
inspection it is rushed and lacking.
while you answered if you had experience you did not say wether you were demoted or
resigned along with when you staffed on each server. From what we can see it seems
as if you were double staffing at the time due to not including the date of staffing for the servers.
Your application also contains spelling and grammatical errors while no one is perfect you can use
3rd party applications such as google docs and Grammarly
now I will provide the pros and cons of your application

Pros:
can record

Cons:
Possible double staffing
Rushed
Lacks detail
Did not provide reasons for resigning/demotion
Spelling and grammar mistakes

I have given my honest review as constructive criticism, you may edit your
application any time soon.
Ty, I'll edit it a bit

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • You were incredibly rude and impatient in a ticket earlier today towards owner and staff alike. You've shown constant impatience, not something I want for staff.
  • More effort could have been put into the application but it's passable.
  • You resigned numerous times due to not having time, history has a way of repeating itself.
You may re apply in two weeks