Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Accepted Inadvertency's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inadvertency

Helper
Staff member
Helper
IGN: Inadvertency

Previous IGN: https://namemc.com/profile/Inadvertency.1 (Disclaimer I do have 3 alts, if you wish for me to link those profiles as well please let me know via discord DMs)

Timezone: EST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I don't send messages often in server chat or discord DMs, but from what I message I'm not toxic whatsoever, I always try to ask questions and respond in a polite and sophisticated manner, to treat others as you would.

How active are/were you: If I'm being honest, I am active a lot on here, but half of it is me going AFK overnight to gain rewards such as keys. If I where to give a rough estimate around my playtime, I'd give it around 4-8 hours per day on here.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Absolutely, if I where not able to make a week or meet expectations, I would notify you as soon as I would be able to.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Definitely Survival more, I have not even touched the Skyblock server on here.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: During my time of playing on here, I kept seeing the message saying "We are in need of staff! If you think you would qualify for the position apply here!" and from my experience on here, I quite enjoy this server and would like to help out, passing on my experiences and giving back to others, helping them out and making sure everybody has a safe and fun time on here.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would bring discipline through enforcing the rules and making sure people follow them, I would bring activity on the server from my playtime, and I would bring respect for all, no matter who it is or what they've done, I am unbiased and if anybody is in need of a punishment, no matter friend, enemy or somebody I do not know, I will punish them all equally if they need the same punishment.

What will you do to improve the community?: I would listen to what others have to say about here, and try my best to make the majority of the people happy, if changes would be needed or people have suggestions for changes, I would notify the staff team and see what they would think about it.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have had a bit of staff experience in the past, I used to work for a server called SkyKingdoms (now known as ParallaxMC) I had gotten demoted from the server by not being active enough on there, I had things IRL going on along with school. So I had almost no time to play on the server, and it did get a bit boring if I'm being honest.
So I never really bothered coming back due to my schedule, higher priorities, and lack of motivation for going onto the server.

Can you record?: Yes, I am able to record

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but I am very shy about using it, I have a lot of social anxiety so I tend to stay on mute most of the time.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: Only two from what I can remember, I had gotten banned on hypixel around 4 years ago for disrespecting other players, and another server for something I didn't do, the evidence was backed up and everything, it took the staff team over a week to get back to me after sending said evidence, and once they confirmed it they didn't let me back in for another 3 days due to their "policy"

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes, I vow.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I vow.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: I will attempt my best, I do have a few problems with social interaction and other things, (I'll explain more in DMs if you wish) but I will not show any sort of bias towards anybody.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I understand.

I hope to be able to work with you all in the near future.

-Inadvertency

felipe1764

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
- Has a microphone
- Active in chat
- Detailed application
- Has experience

Cons
- None that I can see

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC Staff. Overall, your application is detailed and meets the requirements. Feel free to edit your application any time soon, and I hope to see you soon!

Trojanfile

Senior Admin
Staff member
+1

Pros:

Detailed

Cons:
I staff on ParallaxMC myself and I don't you personally but What makes us so sure that you won't become inactive on Jurassic while staffing?​

Status
Not open for further replies.