Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Thread starter #1
IGN: iMakeVideos

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) https://namemc.com/profile/iMakeVideos.4

Age (Must be 13 or older): 15, Birthday being December 21st, 2004

Timezone: EST (Eastern Timezone)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Neutral at the moment, mostly due to the fact that I've seen the Staff Recruitment Thread from Mc-Market, but if I were to join and have a good time with the community, I'll be viewed as a friendly Staff Member and Player to the Community. I don't get mad just as easy, and I see everything and look at anything that it would be fixed if you are to be calm.

How active are/were you: I've never been into the server, but I've heard about it from one of my IRL Friends. I didn't bother to join as I was staff on another server at the time so I wouldn't have the time and effort to play, and I have to be dedicated and loyal to the server I've been staff on.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes. To be specific, I can contribute up to 3 hours a day into the server, and 8+ hours into the Discord Server.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply for Jurassic, as I'd like to get back into moderating Survival Servers. Survival seems to fit myself, as it's quite similar to UHC but in a fast pace, unlike Skyblock or HCF Servers. Another reason would mean myself having to grow and develop skills on the server, I believe that growing as a person is very important, specially when you are there helping the Community Grow and it's players.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would show my unbiased self to the community, this can benefit Jurassic specially the community as it does show that Staff Members aren't "corrupted" or "favoring" certain players. To me, despite who you are. You will be facing the consequences if you are found guilty to be breaking the Jurassic Rules. I would also be communicating, and attempt to gain a reputation in the Server as a Staff Member. Since to me, talking to the players and getting the barrier wall from Staff to Player needs to be gone, so that the players will be able to know who to head to when they are in-need of help, or just to know each other in-general along with JurassicMC.

What will you do to improve the community?: I'll be making the Server a less toxic environment, eliminate most cheaters and make the server just fun in-general, as that is what most servers need to be.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
ArcherNetwork | 1.2K Discord Members | 200+ Playerbase (UHC/Factions/Skyblock Network) SENIOR.MOD (Resigned since the Server Got Compromised, and that got me out)
MCWars | 3.2K Discord Members | 700+ Playerbase (Skyblock Server) HELPER (Resigned due to myself knowing that Skyblock Server aren't for me)
HCFRIP | 500 Discord Members | 50+ Playerbase (HCF Server) MOD (Resigned, as the server was declining, and the upcoming HCF Servers weren't growing)

Can you record?: Yes, but it would be slow and laggy.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I own a Blue Snowball, with a very crisp vibe to it as some may say.

Have you ever been banned from any server? Yes, I have been banned on this one prison server for being "disqualified" and not abiding by their rules, along with the top server Hypixel. I am shamed to say it, but I have been banned on Hypixel for well over 4 years now, back in Summer 2016. The reason on my mind is now blurred, so I can't give you a specific reason on why I'm banned on Hypixel, but If I were to guess, it would mean using a Hacked Client since I was acting immature back then and the consequences did show up.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow to not harm, disrupt or destroy Jurassic and it's community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow to follow the set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, along with the Server Rules that the Normal Players have to abide and respecting my fellow companions no matter what.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes. I am an extrovert myself, so talking to new people would be fairly easy for myself, and this will be nice as players needs to see a Staff Member not hiding behind the dark, or just talking to other Staff Members, instead communicate with the Players of the Server as-well. I am very unbiased, which will make me less leaning towards being biased to anyone. I have gotten this skill for joining gaming clans, and at one point, last year around October, I was promoted as the Chief of Justice, which would mean myself creating and enforcing the rules. I think of my job very seriously, and my decisions always comes first, and it doesn't matter if you are a friend to me or not, you will receive the same justice like everyone else.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I understand that you can demote me at any time, and for any reason.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm me your gmail on Discord for staff documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.