Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuro_Sama

Thread starter #1
IGN: Ikuro_Sama

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here): https://namemc.com/profile/Ikuro_Sama.1

Age (Must be 13 or older): I'm 17 years old

Timezone: Malaysia(GMT+8)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Neutral

How active are/were you: 2-5 hours per day

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? : Yes

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I saw there were many players who are asking for help but there is no any staff online during that time which is about(6pm-9pm in my country).I would like to help them with what I can do and take cares of the players.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would like to help those who are facing problem.I can help Jurassic to design some good building as I am a Good Builder^_^.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will help to take care of the players with my responsibility

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have been a staff member in many servers.I know whats the do's and don'ts of a staff and player.
I have been playing minecraft for more than 10 years.I still remember the first server that i play was a server named Firecraft(its a 1.5.2Building Server).I learn many building skills in this server.The server had been closed for 5 year,but there is no denying to say that it is a place that i learn how to build,how to have a good behavior in a server.When Firecraft is closed.I used to serach many server which were looking for staff.
Server that I previously worked as a staff member:
-TowerNetwork
as a Builder
-Firecraft
as a Pharoah
- bloxr(its a local server)
as a Admin
-TH-Life Minecraft(A Taiwan Server)
as a helper/builder

Can you record?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: No,but i will try to answer every question with typing method

Have you ever been banned from any server?: No

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow that I will not harm,disrupt,or destory Jurassic and it's community if I am accepted into the team.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:I vow that I will follow the set of Staff Rules/Guidelines,not leak and also respect my fellow companions despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes.I can get along with everyone and I will never be biased in my decisions

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes,I understand

Last edited:

dogfaceminer

Staff member
Neutral
Pros:
- Active
- Well organized

Cons:
- Looks rushed
- Lacking detail
- Minor gramatical errors

When writing your application we encourage you to use something like google docs or grammarly to improve your writing and correct the small errors. Feel free to edit your application!

Best of luck,
dogfaceminer​

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:
- active
- no history

Cons:
- looks rushed
-lack of detail
- You mentioned that you were staff on many servers but didnt list any of them.​

Ikuro_Sama

Thread starter #5
Pros:
- active
- no history

Cons:
- looks rushed
-lack of detail
- You mentioned that you were staff on many servers but didnt list any of them.​
Sorry, I have been working as a staff member for many years and I don’t remember the names of many servers. I will try to remember the names of some servers so you can know more about me

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm me your Gmail and ign on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.