Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied ifoundurvibe's Builder/Helper Application!

ifoundurvibe

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) https://namemc.com/profile/ifoundurvibe.1
Age (Must be 13 or older): 17
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Friendly! I have a lot of friends that have helped me start up, giving me lots of good connections to a lot of the staff/higher rank people.
How active are/were you:
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: I probably can! I do have school and work, but I normally only work 2-7 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I play survival, haven't tried out the skyblock yet!
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I want to help people! I see a lot of people that are helping around and being the kindest person they can, and I would love to be one of those, I have a lot of minecraft experience, meaning I can help people with more than just a server question. I can help people figure out the mechanics of the game if needed.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I'd love to be the go to person for mechanical game questions and server questions. I would also like to be able to build for the server. I have a lot of talent when it comes to building that I want to show to you all.
What will you do to improve the community?: I do believe I had answered this question in the previous question.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): Not on this server no. I've been builder on a lot of smaller servers that ended due to lack of people and funding.
Can you record?: I can yes!
Do you have a microphone?: My trusty headset yes, although I should replace it soon.
Have you ever been banned from any server?: I got banned from hypixel for an entire year. Here's the story! I have a realm with my siblings and I leave my character AFK fishing overnight. Anyways, I log into the server and forgot I had it on, and got instantly banned. Long story short, I know to check my AFK script I wrote, making sure its off when I log onto other servers.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: I do yes, I believe that trustworthy staff and commited staff, provide a better environment for the players on it.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I do! Man I feel like I'm at a wedding. I believe that as long as we all do our duties as staff to help the community and server run, and we do it properly, we have created a fun server for people to enjoy.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: I believe I'm a very friendly person. I want people to be able to respect me as much as I respect them. I also want to say that being biased in situations won't work for the type of work that staff do. We need pure unbiased opinions to solve situations amongst the server.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I do yes, if you feel the need that I am not good enough or not doing my job to the best of my abilities, please demote me. I will come back another time more improved than the first.

EDIT: Hey there! I would like to point out the "Builder" part of the title, and as mentioned in the application. I would love to start an official build team for the server. I would love to lead a team that provides stunning builds for spawn, events, etc. I would like to maybe "cycle" builds for spawn every month, do seasonal builds, and create stunning masterpieces for record halls held by the people of JurassicMC. Thank you!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks