Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

I just found a new clicking method! And is it Legal?

Monkey_boxYT

Ok, so I have been able to get 50 cps on a white model o wirless with this clicking method. So you pick up your mouse then hold your finger on left-click then slide your finger on rubber tape the vibrations will make you click 50cps or lower.

Also is this method legal in Jurassic? Kinda dont want to be banned

Last edited:

FUNFUNYT

Staff member
Mod
Hey Monkey_box,

It's cool that you found a new clicking method! But in my opinion, having that fast of a cps isn't really helpful on 1.16 because the combat is more of a crit PVP not like a combo PVP. So I don't think that clicking method wouldnt be the best method to use on Jurassic.

Thanks,
FUNFUN

shattmanks

Ok, so I have been able to get 50 cps on a white model o wirless with this clicking method. So you pick up your mouse then hold your finger on left-click then slide your finger on rubber tape the vibrations will make you click 50cps or lower.

Also is this method legal in Jurassic? Kinda dont want to be banned
This is called drag clicking, and is a common method in raising cps in 1.8 pvp. There is no issue in using this in jurassic, as long as you are not using an auto clicker :)

Monkey_boxYT

This is called drag clicking, and is a common method in raising cps in 1.8 pvp. There is no issue in using this in jurassic, as long as you are not using an auto clicker :)
Ik what drag clicking is i do not think i explained my self very clearly it is a little different but ok good i ont be punished