Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: Nomisbokaj255

Previous IGN: Nomisbokaj255

Timezone: Central Standard Time (GMT-6)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community?: Friendly

How active are/were you: medium-highly

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Most weeks

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: Because I believe I could help make the server a more enjoyable experience.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I have a great knowledge of technology and I have a optimistic attitude.

What will you do to improve the community?: Help newcomers and questions people have.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have had a okay experience there had been no bad interactions.

Can you record?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Built into my device.

Have you ever been banned from any server? No

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Pros:
Cons:
Never seen you on
Rushed application
Little to no detail​

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:
- no history in the server

Cons:
- rushed
- no detail
- haven't you seen on server
-grammar issues

as we understand that we're human and we make mistakes, you're always welcome to put your application in google docs to check for grammar and spelling. You can edit this to fix the issues.

-1, This application appears to be rushed, leaving little to almost no detail on most questions which is a red flag.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Thread starter #5
To reply
I used google docs and I am active, but I have never seen you active. Not saying that you are not, I am just saying that we could play at different times. But thank you for the advice, I am not sure how to expand the questions the seem like yes or no questions.

Last edited:

dogfaceminer

Staff member
Pros:
- No bad history

Cons:
- Rushed
- No detail
- Haven't seen you on the server

Best of luck,
dogfaceminer

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.