Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

I am sorry

toybot64

Hey all

I deeply apologize for being very toxic and very mean. I want to apologize to qcer because I have been very toxic to you. I deeply apologize and would like to apply for helper. I have changed my ways and will not be toxic anymore. I want to help!

Best Regards, Toybot64

qcer

thank you for the apology. I get that everyone goes to a point where they are really toxic. But you apologize and I accept the apology. Although I am not a helper(I would love to be a helper) I can talk if you feel left out, sad, angry, etc. But I don't know if Ace is going to allow you to be a part of the staff team. Best of luck!

-qcer

toybot64

thank you for the apology. I get that everyone goes to a point where they are really toxic. But you apologize and I accept the apology. Although I am not a helper(I would love to be a helper) I can talk if you feel left out, sad, angry, etc. But I don't know if Ace is going to allow you to be a part of the staff team. Best of luck!

-qcer
Thanks for the help and support! I want to change. How do I get started?

qcer

I enjoy gaming, art, etc.
you should try going to discord and talk to someone. If you don't know what discord server to get in, join this server called Gamer Hub. I used to be a Co-Owner on the Minecraft and the Discord Server. send me your discord so I can send you the invite. Discord: recqt#8425

toybot64

you should try going to discord and talk to someone. If you don't know what discord server to get in, join this server called Gamer Hub. I used to be a Co-Owner on the Minecraft and the Discord Server. send me your discord so I can send you the invite. Discord: recqt#8425
Thanks qcer!

Wish

Hey Toybot64,
Thank you for your apologies. I am very thankful that you have been able to explain the situation and the factors that have led to your decisions. It wasn't you, so it doesn't matter now, because it's all in the past. They say that the best friendships begin with disagreements. Let us take this opportunity to start our friendship on good terms.

However, on your last submission, Ace advised you not to reapply. So please, don't do that. But I do forgive you, and I'm sure others will do so, too. You seem to be a nice guy, and I'm here if you ever need anyone to talk to.

[Mod] Wish

Last edited: