Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisoka

Helper
Staff member
Helper
IGN:
Hisoka_Morrow_

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
https://namemc.com/search?q=Hisoka_Morrow_

Age (Must be 13 or older):
I am 15 years old, turning 16 in July.

Timezone:
Central Standard Time

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
To the players I have met and ones that have seen me in chat, view me as a friendly player. I try to be a respectful and honorable player that tries to keep my word. Whenever I have great knowledge about a server and its community, I try to respond to those who are seeking help and showing them the ropes by answering the questions they may ask.

How active are/were you:
Many will find I am quite dedicated to something I want to do, or something I believe I can improve. Whenever I find a game or server I like or admire, like the community of Jurassic, I try to help as much as I can and improve the small details whenever I find something that needs fixing. As long as the community and server remain fascinating and delightful, I will continue to be active and be online for huge periods of time having fun and helping others for as long as I can.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:
Yes, I love helping others and seeing new creations I can build in Minecraft. Unless I have personal problems, or something happens in my personal life, I will surely be able to play at least 10 hours a week.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:
I mainly play Survival more because I think of it more appealing knowing I can find all sorts of new things, build whatever I like, and visit others. I know how to play Skyblock for the most part but do not play it often due to the three reasons I mentioned above although I am willing to play if I am needed to or it is demanded of me.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I would like to apply for Jurassic for many reasons. The first reason I would like to apply to be a member of staff is that I get the chance to help players as the community has helped me. When I first joined, I was welcomed, and multiple people helped me out by inviting me to join them, making me feel exuberant and respected, and I wish to replicate that same energy to new players who are wondering if this server is a good one to play or not. Another reason I would like to apply is that on many other servers I find there are people who constantly break the rules whenever the staff is not online, and I hope to be there to take proper action whenever the rules are broken.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
To be beneficial for the community and Jurassic, I strive to be a player many can look up to. I hope to be able to give back to those who help others and those who care about the enjoyment of others before themselves. As I have mentioned before, I am all about helping new players out, as it is not a fun experience, learning completely new things about a server.

What will you do to improve the community?:
I am a new player compared to most but I will try hard to learn as many things as possible so I may be able to improve the community. I will try to be as open and helpful as possible, so other new players can know that they can ask me as many questions they like. I am never toxic as I find it to be immature for one to do so, and I try to encourage others to be mature and positive.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
I have had two previous staff experience. The first staff experience I had was on a server called “Olympus”. I was accepted on both the staff team and the build team. I was one of the few builders handpicked by the owners and chosen to help with almost all the work. The reason for registration is the server only had a small community, around 100 or so players, and the funds were costing too much, so the owners decided to discontinue the server and all the staff were released. The second server I was staff was called “SugoiMc”. I was also on both the staff and build team. The server was also quite small with around 50 players joining, but unfortunately, the owner decided to discontinue the server as almost no content was added, and many players quit. I resigned because the owner practically gave up and even though I wanted to continue and help, the server got as small as only having 3 players online a week.

Can you record?:
Yes, I can use Streamlabs OBS.

Do you have a microphone?:
My PC is old, and somethings cannot be used like a microphone and face cam, but I can always use my discord alt on my phone to speak when needed.

Have you ever been banned from any server?:
No, and I do not plan on it anytime soon.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
Yes, I do.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes, I do.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
Yes, I have learned to give others second chances and will not be biased at all to other members.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes, I do.

felipe1764

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Pros
- Has a microphone
- Detailed
- Has experience

Cons
- None that I can find

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your application meets the minimum requirements. Feel free to edit your application at any point in time, and I hope to see you soon.

Pollywannachip

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Pros
Meets all requirements
Previous
experience
Good Grammar and detail
Seems mature and friendly
Cons

N/A
Thank you for applying, above are the pros and cons I gathered from your application. Overall great application and I wish you the best of luck :D

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for applying for staff on JurassicMC.
I have read your application from top to bottom and i must say it is indeed an exemplary application.

Your application is very detailed and paints a picture of who you are. You have good intentions and experience.
While it may be a small difficulty that you do not have a microphone you are able to provide a second means of communication when needed.

I will provide the pros and cons of your application now.
Pros:
Meets all the requirements
Previous experience
Good grammar
Detailed application
Seems mature and friendly
Good intentions

Cons:
I found no cons on this application.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ#0001 on Discord for further instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.