Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

MasterLTC

Thread starter #1
GN: APlethora.

Previous IGN: I have not had any previous IGN's.

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 14 years old but I will be turning 15 tomorrow.

Timezone: AEST (central)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe that I am viewed as a friendly player and have gotten along with most of the players on this server.

How active are/were you: I am on for about 4 hours a day.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:I have been a helper on another server before but the server was not very popular and the owner decided to shut it down ever since then I wanted to be a helper on a different server and I found your server and started playing it I have been playing it for 4 months and have recently became a member and loved the community and wanted to become a helper on this server.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:I would make sure interact with the community and to always listen to people and I would be as helpful as I can be to anyone and handle any situation calmly and respectfully.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will improve the community by making it a friendly environment as I can and make sure no one is being toxic and unfriendly.

Previous staff experiences: I have been a helper on a server called energycraft and was a great helper their and everyone loved me and was not a toxic player and was nice and kind to everyone that join the server

Can you record?: Yes I can.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: I have had a temporary ban for grefing something I thought was a abandonet but a player got mad I said I was sorry but he reported me anyways.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all?: And never be biased in your decisions as staff? yes.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Of yes.

Cherry

I have seen you around quite a bit on the server, and you tend to be friendly. Your application has some detail, however, you have quite a few spelling mistakes along with them. Feel free to use a grammar checker to give your application a more professional look.

Best of luck! Happy early birthday \o/

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My current issue with this application is that there's someone else with the same username that applied. I'm not sure if you copy/paste their application for the format and forgot to change it, but it looks bad because both applications have different ages. If this was a mistake, please correct it so we know who you are.​

MasterLTC

Thread starter #5
GN: Squirrel_skills

Previous IGN: MasterLTC.

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 15 years old.

Time zone: AEST (central)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe that I am viewed as a friendly player and have gotten along with many of the players on the sever and I am friends with a lot and keep making more as the days go bye.

How active are/were you: I am on for about 4-5 hours a day.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:I have been a helper on another server before but the server was not very popular and the owner decided to shut it down ever since then I wanted to be a helper on a different server and I found your server and started playing it I have been playing it for 4 months and have recently became a member and loved the community and wanted to become a helper on this server.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would be a good player on the server I would be the best I can be and deliver my best into being a helper on your sever and to try my hardest to make this server a more friendly community with no greffing or anything that goes agents the rules.

What will you do to improve the community? I would start by interacting with the community really getting to know them as a player on this server and to be nice to any and all players even if I don't like them.

Previous staff experiences: I have been a helper on a server called energy craft and was a great helper their and everyone loved me and was not a toxic player and was nice and kind to everyone that join the server

Can you record?: Yes I can.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: I have had a temporary ban for griefing something I thought was a abandoned but a player got mad I said I was sorry but he reported me anyways.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all?: And never be biased in your decisions as staff? yes I will.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes I very well understand that

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.