Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied helper application

kid_M2008

IGN:kid_M2008

Previous IGN: Kid_M2008 | Minecraft profil | NameMC

Age (Must be 13 or older): 13

Timezone: CET

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe that i am viewed as friendly. I am normally not toxic towards other players.

How active are/were you: I can be at 10 to 18 hours a week depending on how much school i have. I can still be contacted over discord though.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes. I can be online more then 10 hours per week. Both over Minecraft and over Discord.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Survival.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I want to help the community keeping it non-toxic and away from any hackers.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: Looking out for people using hacks ingame, and being toxic ingame and on the Discord

What will you do to improve the community?: Being online to help others, both questions ingame and about other stuff.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have been co owner at a server for some time now. I have also been owner at my own server for a pretty long time.

Can you record?: Yes. I can record, stream and make video's about the servers. I can also showcase what the server has to offer to new players.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes. I have a working microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: Yes, but only as a joke at my friends minecraft server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes. I will not do any harm/damage to the server whatsoever.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, i will respect my fellow staff members and other players privacy. Even if i dont like the person.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes. I can get along with pretty much every person on the Jurassic server.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes. demoting me means that i did something wrong and i am gonna learn from those mistakes.

Fbal

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
This application, while has a tiny bit more details than your previous one, still lacks a lot of them.

An application is our way of getting to know you. Who you are, where you've been and what your motives are. From the short sentences you provided in your application, this just can't be done and it makes for a bad application.

Consider this application the same way you would apply for an IRL job. It has the same weight here as it would there.

kid_M2008

ok. a quick question. is it ok if i write who i am personally in the bottom maybe. i think it would help you to get to know me better.

TheOddGamering

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
I have reviewed your application, here are some pros, cons. and comments:

Pros:

Cons:
-Lacking detail
-Rushed

Comments:
-When asked about previous staffing experiences, you said, "I have been co owner at a server for some time now. I have also been owner at my own server for a pretty long time." This implies you are currently staffing elsewhere, please keep in mind we have a no double-staffing rule.

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Jurassic Staff Team, you can make edits at any time until an Owner responds.

~Odd

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.