Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied helper application

kid_M2008

IGN: kid_M2008

Previous IGN: Kid_M2008 | Minecraft profil | NameMC
Age (Must be 13 or older):13
Timezone: CET
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):i think myself as friendly and neutral. im not toxic when i play.
How active are/were you: I change from playing maybe 10 hours to 18 hours a week.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: yes. if im not online i can be contacted and then going online.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: survival. its more fun but skyblock is fun too. i can help anyone with survival and skyblock.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: i want to help the community so we keep it non-toxic
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: keep it non-toxic. i want more players, because its good server.
What will you do to improve the community?:i will say to toxic just to be nice and not to yell or anything.(what they were doing.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):i have been co-owner at many servers i know what to do to handle situations
Can you record?: yes i can record, and stream.
Do you have a microphone?: yes.
Have you ever been banned from any server?: yes, but only at my friends for a joke.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: yes, i will never harm the server, disrupt, destroy or do anything for my own benefit.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes. i will not leak any information i am not allowed to, and i will try to help the server as much as i can.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:yes i can go along with everyone i have met on the server. its a non-toxic server so most is really nice.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes, but i want to know why though if i can. i want to improve my leader/helper skills.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.