Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Helper application

Ghost9X2

Ghost9X2
Previous IGN: mine.ly/Ghost9X2.1
Age (Must be 13 or older): 15
Timezone: EST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe I am viewed as friendly in the community because while on the server I how peoples days are going and always answer any things asked by others, I recently just joined the discord server and I am going to strive to be an active member in the server and be kind and friendly.

How active are/were you: I am a very active Minecraft player I tend to put about 6-10 hours per day and I am going to strive to spend most of this time playing on the server. I have no responsibilities other then school but in the future I will be working but I will still be very active on the server.

Can you contribute up to 20 hours a week minimal?: Yes I already plan to play at least 5 hours on the server everyday and I hope to play more when I find the time, I will try to be on whenever I can to help people and just have fun playing on the server in general.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I play survival more because of the open world it provides and how there you engage with the rest of the community more in it. I still like skyblock because of how challenging it is to be so scarce with the resources you are given.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply to the server because I have come to love it and I would like to give more to the community then I already do. It's the first that I have come to really like because of how it has the 1.16.5 update with all the plugins that make it more engaging and fun. The community is also a great part of Jurassic, every single person I have met so far has been very nice and I enjoy that.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would benefit the Jurassic by being an active staff member, helping anyone who needs help and by bringing a positive attitude everyday. I can speak Spanish pretty well allowing me to help people who are not fluent in Spanish but not in English.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will improve the community by being an active staff member there to help. I will also help to bring a positive attitude to the server by discouraging negativity and encouraging positivity. I will also be a person there to talk to if a someone wants to.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I was a mod on Extremecraft in the early of the server and stayed with them for multiple of years until I was demoted because of a new owner removing all staff.

Can you record?: Yes I can record all of my time spent on the server, I already record while using my mic.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I have a microphone and I have no problem talking.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: I have never been banned from a server

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes I Vow

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes I Vow

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: I can get along with people no matter what I think of them or what they think of me. In school there is a lot of people who don't like me but I treat them the same as everyone else does because just because they think bad of me doesn't mean I shouldn't give them the respect they deserve. No matter what my opinion is on people I will always treat them the same. For example if my friend is doing something they shouldn't do I will treat them as if I do not know them.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I understand and I will respect your decision.

Last edited:

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the staff here at JurassicMC! I have reviewed your application and provided the pros and cons below. Overall your application is severely lacking detail, adding more detail will increase your chances of becoming staff here at Jurassic. One of the questions we asked: Can you contribute up to 20 hours a week minimal? You answered with "Yes I already play about 4 hours on the server every day and I plan to play more." Yet you have only been on the server for 55 minutes of playtime.

Pros
Previous staff experience

Cons
Severely lacking detail
Recently new player

Feel free to edit your application if you so choose. Hope to see you around JurassicMC!​

FUNFUNYT

Staff member
Mod
Hey Ghost9X2! Thank you for taking your time and applying for jurassicMC! Here are my pros and cons:

Pros:
Meet minimum requirement
Really active
Previous staff experience

Cons:
EDIT: Lacking detail in many parts

See you around!

Last edited:

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ#0001 on Discord for further instructions.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You never sent the dm to the instructed account, meaning you didn't follow instructions. Application changed to denied.