Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Helper application!

AuroraWolv

IGN: AuroraWolv

Previous IGN: https://mine.ly/AuroraWolv.2
Age (Must be 13 or older): 23
Timezone: EST
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Friendly, I strive to communicate with those in the server, whether on discord or in minecraft!
How active are/were you: I have just joined within the last week! But I plan on playing daily!
Can you contribute up to 20 hours a week minimal?: Yes! I very much can, and even if i'm busy at some point I can check discord every day!
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Survival, I have never been someone that likes skyblock, I'd rather play for fun!
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply for the reason of experience, and making friends and possibly an online family! Something to help and protect if you will!
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would help people through social engagements! No matter how little! Everyone needs some positivity in their life!
What will you do to improve the community?: I will bring positivity every day! Not letting my mood control it!
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have never been staff for a server, I would love to do so though!
Can you record?: I can record daily if needed!
Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do! I use it at every chance possible!
Have you ever been banned from any server?: No, I have never been banned that I am aware of.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: I personally would love to help, the idea of people hurting each other saddens me.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I solemnly swear that I am up to the task!
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: I strive to do this in my daily life as is! I just want to give myself a place to dedicate myself to in my free time!
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I do understand, You need the best and if i'm not good enough there will be someone who is!

Last edited:

Tr1xstr

Hello Aurora,

I like your enthusiasm, but you'll need to add more details. Consider this like a job application, its quite the commitment and will take time to write. You may edit your application at any time up until our Owners respond with the final decision.

Have a nice night!

AuroraWolv

Hello Aurora,

I like your enthusiasm, but you'll need to add more details. Consider this like a job application, its quite the commitment and will take time to write. You may edit your application at any time up until our Owners respond with the final decision.

Have a nice night!
I've never applied for a job, I plan on changing that sometime in the future so this will help! Sorry though!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.