Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

MasterLTC

Thread starter #1
Before i get this started i am truly happy that you all took the time to read this.

IGN:Squirrels_skills.

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) MasterLTC.

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 15.

Timezone: central

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): i see myself as a little both friendly and neutral. I love the server and am usually nice but when im having a bad day I can be neutral.

How active are/were you: well i just started playing regularly again like i used to i was gone for awhile and now i am back and i will be playing again for 4 hours a day

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes i can and i will be on more than the 10 hours a day minimal.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: Because really the only answer is I love the server. I love the community. I love the Admins. Everyone just seems so nice even when I have a problem and I want to be a part of that. I want to make a difference on this server.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: i would want to interact with the community and i know a lot of people on their applications say this but i will help be nice always be there to help,

What will you do to improve the community?: to make sure that there are no toxic people on the server to help out with events and anything that is going on.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): i have been a server helper on a server called energycraft and it was just like this server a survival server with a awesome community that i loved but anyway i was a helper on energycraft and i was one of the favored helpers and i did what ever my Superior admins told me and help build some amazing building at spawn too. Sadly the server shut down about a year ago and I have been looking for another server ever since and then i came across your server and it might even be better than energycraft.
Can you record?:yes

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Have you ever been banned from any server?yse

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: yes i will not greef or do anything bad ever just because i am a helper.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes i will do anything my superior admins tell me to do any not break any of the rules on the server

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? yes i will even if i don't.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes and i will make sure that that NEVER has to happen.

Last edited:

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros
Active

Cons
Banned on another server.
You stopped playing the server once, whats to say you wont again?
Grammatical errors
Lack of detail

Put some more effort into answering the questions and fix things like spelling mistakes.

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Pro:
Cons:
Banned 3 times on our server
long history
inactive
Grammar/spelling errors
Lack of detail

As we understand no one is perfect, you can use things like google docs to help looks for grammar/spelling errors. You are welcome to EDIT your application.​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.