Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

LouderLeo

Thread starter #1
IGN: LouderLeo

Previous IGN: I have not had any previous name(s).

Age (Must be 13 or older): 17.

Timezone: GMT/UTC +4:00

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I believe that I am very friendly and reliable player. I am good trader and I always try to help new players, with my knowledge.

How active are/were you: 7-8 hr in a day, but on the weekend - 10-12hr (sometimes more)

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? I can be online 50-70 hr in a week.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: JurassicMC is my favourite server and its most important for me. I believe if you love something, you can always make more for it. I always try to help new player, with my advices, experienc and knowledge, but I want to make it more official and this rank is best for it. Also I want to improve myself and as a helper I am sure I can do it.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I have good experience, I have been playing MC since 1.5.2. I was staff member on many servers, I also had one of the most popular server in Georgia (I am from Georgia). So I think I can help you too, with my experience. Also I am learning Marketing and management of human resources in college so I am good at management and can give you good advices and ideas. Also I am very creative and team-worker, I thinks these two are key skills for person.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will be very active member and I will always help any player.

Previous staff experiences: I had my own 3 server (WorldCraft 1.9-1.12.2 / DreamCraft 1.7.2-1.8 / Pixel Geo 1.5.2-1.7.2) / I was Co-Owner of Beautiful craft. Also I was Head Moderator of AER Economy Network. I was Admin of CubeGeorgia (First MC Georgian Server) and MegaCraft (RU Server). I was moderator and staff member on other server but they are mostly Russian, Georgian, Ukrainian or Turkish servers so It makes no sense to list them.

Can you record?: Yep, I can.

Do you have a microphone?: Yep, I have

Have you ever been banned from any server?: I have been banned on BusinessCraft bcs I made Advertisement of my business without staff approve.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Of course

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all?: And never be biased in your decisions as staff? I can

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I understand

Cherry

Your application is well-detailed, I like it. Regarding your positions at other servers, what happened to your positions there?

LouderLeo

Thread starter #3
Your application is well-detailed, I like it. Regarding your positions at other servers, what happened to your positions there?
We closed Pixel Geo, cause we didn’t have that much experience back then. Closed DreamCraft because of the host problem, we lost some important files and we continue working on our next project WC. then I left WC cause I had some important courses and exams and I didn't have time for it.

I left BeautifulCraft because of a disagreement with a partner.

Owners merged AER Network with other City RP Server and I left that project.

CubeCraft - I left that project because of lack of activity, owners have closed it in 1 month since I left.

MegaCraft - They kicked me because of their political views. I can be patient with everything, but not when they insult my country. (just search Georgia-Russia Relations and you will get everything).

I left every server, only MegaCraft staff kicked me.

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Pros:
Detailed
Experience

Cons:
Previous history on JurassicMC
Not active in the community
You said CubeCraft is closed yet it's still open?
You said you got kicked from Maple Craft due to their political views but then you say that you gave them everything? Can you expand on this please.​

Last edited:

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:

Cons:
long periods of inactivity.
not super active in chat
spamming in chat
previous history of a ban on jurassic

My only other major concern, is that you say cubecraft is closed, but i logged on just a few minutes ago. Other than that my only other concern if that you have large periods of inactivity.

You're welcome to edit your application if needed.​

Last edited:

LouderLeo

Thread starter #6
Pros:

Cons:
long periods of inactivity.
not super active in chat
spamming in chat
previous history of a ban on jurassic

My only other major concern, is that you say cubecraft is closed, but i logged on just a few minutes ago. Other than that my only other concern if that you have large periods of inactivity.

You're welcome to edit your application if needed.​
IDK but cubecraft was closed maybe its other project or they restart it but IDK -_ი_-
And I am active mostly everyday but yes, I was inactive for 1 week, that's because of Covid. We had high ping cause everyone was home and using internet.
I dont have any previous ban history on JMC.

I am not super active in chat but You can see my chat log, I am always trying to help people. When new players have questions or need any help I am always active.

Last edited:

LouderLeo

Thread starter #7

Pros:
Detailed
Experience

Cons:
Previous history on JurassicMC
Not active in the community
You said CubeCraft is closed yet it's still open?
You said you got kicked from Maple Craft due to their political views but then you say that you gave them everything? Can you expand on this please.​
Not Maple Craft, I said Mega Craft and I didnt say I gave them everything 🤣 I said that I can be patient with every task and conversations but not when they are provocateurs and trying to insult me, my family and/or my country.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.