Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

APlethora

Thread starter #1
IGN: APlethora.

Previous IGN: I have not had any previous IGN's.

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 13 years old, and I'm turning 14 very soon.

Timezone: AEST (Australia)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe that I am viewed as a friendly player that's easy to get along with, and I'm friends with many other players on the server already. I can make new friends really easily by helping people or just having a nice conversation with them. I never get mad at others if things don't go my way, and always try my best to not cause others negative feelings.

How active are/were you: I am on about 5-6 hours every weekday (depending what happens that week). On weekends I will be on about 10-12 hours daily. (Also depending on what happens that week).

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Most definitely, I can put in up to 54 hours every week. On a busy week, I can even put up to about 40 hours every week.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I've always wanted to be staff on a mincraft server with an active community, and many people online to help. My friends and I play on this server all the time, and I think it would be even more special to be part of the team that makes it even more fun for everyone else. This is my favourite minecraft server, and I would be so happy to be able to be a staff member on this amazing server. I believe that I would be a great help to this wonderful server and would be honoured to have the privilege to be a staff member on it.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.9, so I'm very experienced with the game and know everything about it. This means I can help people if they're having trouble. I'm easy to get along with and it's very rare that I will dislike someone, but even if I do, I will still treat them with the same amout of respect as any other player. Since I'm from Australia, I can be on at different times from other staff members from other parts of the world, so I can help other players from differeant areas, while other staff memebrs are asleep. (My mornings are America's afternoons). I'm always ready to give a helping hand, in any situation. I understand all the rules for Jurassic, and can make sure everyone follows them by warning them or giving them the appropriate punishment. I will not use any of my staff commands for bad behaviour or abuse anything. I will only use my commands in the right way, at the right time.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will be able to help people and make them happier by being kind and repectful to them as well and helping them with any of their needs. I will be active and helpful on the server by being online and much as I possibly can. I believe that I will improve the community by making everyone even more positive than they already are by being a nice person and making people happier. I can join calls and chat with people to see how their going, or help them with any of their needs. I will monitor the chat all the times, ready to answer any questions, or look out for caps, spam, toxicity, ect. And let the player know what they've done wrong, so they don't do it again and get punished.

Previous staff experiences: I've been Sr. Moderator on DestinyPvP for about 6 months but resigned due to the server becoming inactive. I've also been Administrator on ParadisePvP for maybe 3-4 months but also resigned due to the server being inactive aswell. (The reason why I'd love to be staff on this server is because even if it goes inactive my friends and I will still play it together despite others not many others being on, because we love this server and enjoy playing it all the time). I know most of the commands and how they work for staff and even normal players, because I play on Minecraft servers all the time and I'm used to the commands.

Can you record?: Yes I can.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes and I use it frequently.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: I have never been banned, muted, or kicked, warned, or had any punishment on any server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Of corse

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Always

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all?: And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Most definitely.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Of corse.

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please stop making new threads. We see your application and there's no need to make new ones every few days.

APlethora

Thread starter #3
Please stop making new threads. We see your application and there's no need to make new ones every few days.
Sorry, I just found out you could edit your applications. Apologies for doing too many applications. I kept on making more because my last couple of applications were lacking detail.

Last edited:

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral

Pros:
Active
Detailed

Cons:
Can be toxic in VC sometimes (public lounge)
New to the community​

APlethora

Thread starter #5
Thank you for replying to my application :D. I was just wondering when or what I said on the VC that was considered 'toxic' just so I can fix my mistake :).