Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Notclaire

Thread starter #1
My name is Cooper I love to play minecraft, I would love to be a helper on this server.

IGN: Presto166

Previous IGN: it was Notclaire but that account got hacked

Age (Must be 13 or older): Yes I am 13

Timezone: Australia

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe that i am seen as a friendly player because I help people and i'm always kind to everyone

How active are/were you: I am active almost Every day at least 7-9 hours per day.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes I can but I will be mostly on in the weekend.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: Because it is an awesome server that I love to play on and everyone on is so nice and it would be amazing if I could be helper or higher.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: Not let any swearing or bad behaviour in the community.

What will you do to improve the community?: i would help confused players on how to play on Jurassic, if anyone breaks the rules I will give them a Warning depending on what they did.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I had staff on HeroCraft but I don't now because no one plays the server.

Can you record?: Yes I can and I will record almost every time I get on the server.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do and I talk to a lot of people from the server.

Have you ever been banned from any server? No I have not been banned, kicked or muted on any server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes I will not do anything wrong to the community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes I will always respect my fellow companions and not leak the Staff Rules/Guidelines.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes I can and I have done it before.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I do and even if that did I happen I would still play on the server.

Last edited:

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros
Active
Can record and has mic

Cons
Staff on another server
large lack of detail

You need way more detail. That's just not enough.

Cherry

As aforementioned by Sheep, you are lacking detail in your application.

What will you do to improve the community?: Nothing at the moment it is already really good.
Be creative! Every once in a while we have confused players or rule-breakers. What might you do about this?

Thanks for taking the time to apply. If any ideas have sparked after reading our suggestions, feel free to make edits. Regardless, best of luck with your application!

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral
Pros:
-active
Cons:
-lack of detail

You need to elaborate on the questions more. You are more than welcome to EDIT your application. Please do not make a new thread.​

Notclaire

Thread starter #6
Neutral
Pros:
-active
Cons:
-lack of detail

You need to elaborate on the questions more. You are more than welcome to EDIT your application. Please do not make a new thread.​
I have Edited it and thank you for helping me with the old account and all.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.